Denied vRake Staff Application

vRake

Staff Application Format:

IGN (In-Game Name): My Ingame name is vRake

Region (EU/NA/Other): Region NA/Canada/Quebec
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

-HolaHCF
(Admin), Got fired for not giving any staff during the kitpvp because the hcf was closed :(

-Arcane.cc (T-Mod), Resigned, the server was dying and there was nothing to staff on so I got bored.

-CathedralHCF (Senior Mod), Resigned, The owner gave fake payouts and was botting the server. He even sent me a fake 250$ after being top 1 of the server factions. ( i was with smogx and we both resigned )

-VeltPvP (French-Translator), Resigned, I was translating for about 2 first years of VeltPvP

Paper Server (Admin) It is the biggest Quebec server online right now but i resigned cuz survival staffing is boring just xray checker :/

-ColdPvP(Community-Manager)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like the become staff because i spent alot of time on sagepvp and i was friends with the big owner like the first years of the release and i wanna spend my time not playing it but helping it like you know how much playtime i got is very big so the reason I think I would be a big advantage to you staff team is that I can be a multifonctionnal guys i have 2 hands and 1 head so i can do anything at any moments. I do not have any difficulties to talk with Other staff and I love to do teamwork so ill be good with that. I love to have fun and make jokes and I will definitely give a funny mood to the team.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If I’m accepted, I would definitely improve our players experience because I would be super Active and responsive as usual. On each map of SagePvP im playing about all days of the map and about 100hours and more per map. I would do my best to ban all those Hackers and Mute some randys. I would also help everyone on the server by acting good with them answering question and just 24h/24h Staffing for them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?:

To be honestly honest my rate would be 10 but i'm not selfish and i'm not boastful so i would put an 8/10
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

I dont thinkk so im not that famous but each time i go teamspeak im always happy when i disconnect because staff is very nice on sage
------------------------------------

Additional Information?:

I didnt really describe myself in that status but if yall wanna know more about me personally yall can ask im free to answer
btw i speak 2 languages fluently French and English
------------------------------------------------
:coffee:

Inship

Established member
Translating its not a staff experience. Also when were you staff on arcane indont recall your ign

Diegooo

▸Provide proof for your staff experiences.
▸Some parts could use some more detail.

Goodluck,
xPoquu.

citation

Established member
+0.5

Decent app, however you’ve used slang with some stuff (coz) and haven’t used capital letters when they’re needed. Please due to Grammar.ly for help

D

Deployable

Denied. You may re-apply in 2 weeks time.

You've provided no proof that show me you've actually been staff of those servers, and being a Translator doesn't count as staff experience.