Denied vohw's Staff Application

NeverCried

IGN (In-Game Name): vohw

Region (EU/NA/Other): EU / AS Are my regions i am in between

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, Altough on Faction servers , i have watched youtubers on staff series so i am familiar with the commands and how to talk in teamspeak.. and i know taking you're time to moderate and take decisions is a must because everyone makes mistakes. I mean you have to start somewhere right ?

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I am getting tired of playing HCF and have decided to become staff maybe to take a break , and i also there are not alot of staff in my timezone so that would make some difference.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If i get accepted , i tend to give positive vibes and encourage new players coming to the server , even new players to HCF , if staff members welcome them with a nice figure i think they will like and stick to SagePvP.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? my honesty scale is a 10 , i never lie , if i do something wrong i face it because i did the thing and im not scared of saying it , if you do it you must know the circumstances.. besides im a man not a child..life taught me alot and beign honest is one of my traits.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Sadly no.

Additional Information?: i live in Lebanon , my current country state is bad as some of you may know , i wont be active alot but still whenever im not working i will be online :) Cheers.

Last edited: