Denied vnf staff application

vnf

IGN (In Game Name): vnf_
Timezone: GMT +0
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes @ybud22
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
POTSHQ
I was a platform admin on PotsHQ before it got shutdown because the owners left it for HCNations.

Here is the proof that I was staff on PotsHQ (Proof) my discord name is ybud#7677, I left the server because as I said
the Owners abandoned it for HCN during the time i was staff I banned around 5-6 hackers since the server died in one day

ViperHCF or MC
I was only staff on Viper for around a week before I got demoted I believe the reason i got demoted is because of PotsHQ but either way, I learned
alot from ViperMC for the short amount of time I was there. My trainer taught how to deal with support rooms best way to tell if someone is cheating
and to always record proof (Well I do that anyway). I will never forget the chance Viper gave me and I'm looking to put my skills that I learned somewhere else.
Now I CAN NOT SHOW PROOF ON A PUBLIC FORUM If you are the manager here at Sage Please DM me on the website or discord and I will show you proof that I was staff.

ExcileHQ
Not alot to say, so this one is not going to be very detailed, I was Moderator on Excile before the Owner started DDOSING and stole my friends discord account. I left and got ddosed alot.

Why do you want to become Staff?:

There are several reason why I would like to become staff here on sage, I'll start of with some of the basics and "cliches". Firstly I'm simply getting bored of HCF and the main gamemode and I want to try something different. ,Here is the "cliche", The HCF and Practice community is full with either toxic players or cheaters, I've experience both of these in my time playing HCF and they are really rage inducing and well I felt happy when banning this player for breaking the rules on Viper and Pots I felt like i was helping the community the best way I know how, I would like to be apart of a relatively small server and help and watch it grow, I want to feel the good energy of the community and just support the players who are not toxic who are not cheaters and let them get the best HCF experience on Sage. I would like to meet the staff team and get to know them better. Thirdly, I want to use my skills for the better and still learn at the same time I know my skills can be of good use here on Sage and I will definitively learn a few things here. I want to be apart of the silence pressure that cheaters face that closet cheaters feel I want to do good by my skills and help out the community the best way possible.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

Experience
Honestly, I may have the best experience than the other staff applicants, I did learn alot from Viper and the other servers i was staff on and I can put them to good use here.
I feel I know what a legit hacker might do or how he might act. I know what I'm mostly doing but I'm never afraid to ask for help. I'm not sure what else to put here, I will add more detail to others or here if I come up with something.

Maturity

I'm very mature and can handle situations well, I will always listen to anyone older or younger than me and try my best to follow all instructions, I act professionally and can handle alot of stuff. I'll always follow instructions and never ask questions if its from a higher up. If I need assistance I'll always ask someone. I will follow Chain of Command (if you have that). I will always act Mature and Professional.

Respect
I respect everyone Older or Younger than me, respect for me is one of the most important roles in a staff member, If you dont have respect then how are you to do your job properly. I will even respect cheaters even though the ruin the community. I will be polite and respect everyone no matter what, doesn't matter if they are yelling at me I'll simply tell them to calm down or I will not be able to help you. Respect is very important to be a staff member.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: No. I do not know any of the staff.
Additional Information: I know i have lack of playtime and as I said im just bored of HCF if I dont get a faction I just dont play. As i said for Viper proof Manager or someone who does apps message me and ill get you that Viper proof.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @vnf, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.