vMaxwell Staff Tier List

vMaxwell

You already know this is the first thing that comes out after I resign:

Owner
(THE LEADER)
Jacob 8/10 - He actually does so much work behind the scenes, constantly seeing updates coming out and seeing all the new ideas coming in is amazing, you can tell he truly cares about the server.

Manager
(THE CEO'S)
sc0ttay 8/10 - Very chill guy, always on promoting the server and working his ass off for the player base, funny interactions with him including him critting out a player while they were frozen and almost killing them.

Arctic 5/10 - tbh, never really spoke

Head Admin
(THE BIG GUYS IN CHARGE)
Elway 9/10 - Genuinely incredible guy, always answered any questions I had, was constantly on top of things when needed, and was one of the most chill & fun to interact with out of the headstaff.

Dye 9/10 - Super cool dude, he was always responsive and answered any questions I had, or helped out if I was unaware of a situation, also helped me get out of some messes and just overall really helpful to me.

Deployable - Frog/Frog
but fr though you were super fun to talk to, also very fast to respond & helped always, you were constantly watching over the network and staff, and any player on the network can tell that you put in so much work for the server.

Twqntys 9/10 - You were so fun to talk to in ts with, you showed me murder mystery and hypixel and it was super fun to play on, you're an incredible builder and an incredible staff member, you are always putting in work and one of the best people to talk with in a vc (Also LOVED my builds)

Platform Admin
(THE HOST DIRECTORS)
compacts 8/10 - Although we never really staffed together all that much at the same time, you ALWAYS answered my questions (I asked a lot) and were super helpful to me when I was staffing. You also just have this super positive vibe coming from you and were always fun to see talking in the staff groups

mmylo 8/10 - You're a stellar guy, and helped me do so many things on the staff team, you helped me out with the stupid questions I had, and were always super nice and thanked people when they hosted any events, you are truly a genuine and nice guy, and I can see you becoming a HA if you stick around 100%.

Senior Admin
(THE HIGHEST OF THE REGULAR STAFFING POSITIONS)
smackings 9/10 - You are so fun and chill, it's actually insane how enjoyable it is to vc with you, you're super nice and when joking around with you it makes the experience more entertaining. You're great at screensharing and helped me learn so many different qualities within staffing, was truly amazing to be alongside you.

Beverlay 10/10 - Amazing human being, and you were the best mentor I could ask for, you were super chill and helped me out constantly, you told me what I was doing wrong and how I could improve it, it helped me out loads, and you're a super nice guy and I am glad to have had you as a mentor over somebody else. You made the experience so much more pleasurable.

Admin
(THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE MADE IT)
Lucahh 9/10 - Fellow Canadian, super amazing dude who is so dedicated towards the server, and also one of the people who were up as late as I was, it was fun to talk to you about staffing and just life in general, I can legitimately say that I got to know you as a person and I think you are a great human being. I am glad that we got to talk as much as we did.

Averred 1000/10 - You were one of the staff members who had pretty much opposite sleep schedules as me, so I never got to talk to you much, but you were super helpful to me when I became SrMod, and you are a fun person to interact with whether it be in a group chat, dm, or voice-call.

2x12 10/10 - You are super amazing, and such a nice guy, the amount of times that I was close to messing or slipping up and you saved me is way too high. You always helped me out, always were there to talk to when nobody was online and was always putting in work. I can definitely see you going far on sage, you really deserve a promotion.

SpookyStork 6/10 - I can't say we actually had a full conversation, but I would constantly see you doing work for the server, and really helping out the competitive side of Sage's HCF, I commend you on the hard work you have done and hope you stay to keep the comp factions happy and the staff's life easier.

Senior Mod
(THE MUTUALS)
compend 8/10 - You were and still are one of my favourite people to staff with, you are super chill and fun to talk to, I still remember my first day when the dude fell from the sky and died and I laughed my ass off for a few minutes. You're a super chill and nice guy, I don't see a reason for anyone to not like you, I hope you keep staffing.

Zyaf 7/10 - You helped me with all of my SS questions I had for you, and I am still amazed at the amount of SS's that you actually do, I haven't talked to you all that much, but from my interactions with you so far you are really chill and pleasant.

Hahasike 8/10 - You were definitely one of the staff members that I staffed with the most, I had fun doing support rooms with you, and talking about all the funny/weird things that happened either in support rooms or in the game, you were always convivial and it made it fun to be around you.

Mod+
(THE BORING RANK BUT FINALLY NOT A NEW DUDE)
Kibes 7/10 - We never really talked all that much, but I could see you putting in work and doing well, I hope you continue to staff and keep up the amazing job you're doing.

NotAVK 8/10 - You were one of the most chill people on the staff team, and you were always a pleasure to be on call with, I am glad you were a part of the staff team, and I am glad your PC got fixed so we could interact before my resignation.

nahxd 8/10 - You were a really chill guy, although we weren't on call very often, you were always online in-game putting in work, I can comfortably say that you are a great staff member and 100% deserved your promotion.

MarikIsGod 9/10 - You are actually so positive and enjoyable, you are SO fun to be around, I really hope you don't resign in the future, so I can continue to talk to you whenever I need support.

Stefz_ 8/10 - You're a really fun and interesting guy, I had fun staffing with you when we did it together, and if you continue to learn more I can see you going far.

Mod
(NEW DUDES BUT LESS NEW)
Pxce 8/10 - You're an extremely thoughtful and nice person, a very good person to interact with, and I feel that if you continue to keep grinding, you will go far on sage.

Trial Mod
(NEW DUDES!)
azons 8/10 - Although I can not say that I have known you for a while, you were super chill and fun to talk with in calls, also a major help when it came to Spanish translation.

10000K 9.99/10 - I am obviously going to have a biased opinion on you, considering you were my mentee, and also that we played before we both became staff, but you're actually so interesting and we have a ton of common interests, I really hope you stay at sage, you were an incredible staff member and just an incredible human. I really enjoyed the interactions that we made on call.

Faction Managers
(THE STAFF THAT AREN'T STAFF)
trackxddd 9/10 - Incredibly chill guy, Super fun to talk too, should just give him SA tbh.

Tomley 7/10 - Never talked that much but you really helped the comp aspect of the server with suggestions.

ratguts 6/10 - Is a shame that we never really got to interact, but I am sure if you're still around that you're doing your job!

yshuM 8/10 - Genuinely helps the staffing side of the server, super helpful guy, and was fun to call with :)

Extras
(Nobody asked but putting this here anyway)
Rago 100/10 - Do not need to provide a reason, talk to him and you will automatically understand.

Gonna miss you Max, - 2x12.

Last edited by a moderator:

compend

compend 8/10 - You were and still are one of my favourite people to staff with, you are super chill and fun to talk to, I still remember my first day when the dude fell from the sky and died and I laughed my ass off for a few minutes. You're a super chill and nice guy, I don't see a reason for anyone to not like you, I hope you keep staffing.
Thank you so much, it was literally amazing staffing alongside you. Glad that we became staff near the same time together and it was an amazing experience that I hope to and will not forget for a very very long time.

A

Averred

Averred 8/10 - You were one of the staff members who had pretty much opposite sleep schedules as me, so I never got to talk to you much, but you were super helpful to me when I became SrMod, and you are a fun person to interact with whether it be in a group chat, dm, or voice-call.
I'll miss you g

RAGOTREREON

why does EVERYONE fucking typed "im gonna miss you" but on my tier list no one gives a shit and didnt even get a "goodluck in the future" FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!