Denied vinny2507 staff app <3 ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ’ฎ๐ŸŒ€๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿฉ๐ŸŒโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿงฌ

vinny2507

(MY CHANNEL IF YOU NEED TIPS / AN IDEA OF HOW TO BE THE KING OF HCF)

---->>>> https://www.youtube.com/c/vinnyxd <<<<----

IGN (In-Game Name): vinny2507
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: yes i used to staff here but i resigned
Why would you like to become a staff member?: because i wanna fix the servers cleaning problems i will always be watching koth im very active i play all day long i literally have no life lol
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I will always be in teamspeak ready to help any player that has an issue, i am very lovable and a great person to talk to. I always take suggestions and will be open minded in every situation.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10 because i never cap, i keep everything a 100 and i will always be on my A game as i am a great person.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) GalactXD, Compacts(my boy fourinthemorg) yessir
Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied). Of course i can, i am literally addicted to the game i need this opportunity because i want to help others instead of wasting my time playing solo(im lonely)(i have no friends)
What is your telegram @?: telegr4muser2140151
Additional Information?: Please take this into consideration as i am very serious about this offer to your staff team, i will always be there for you. ( ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ’ฎ๐ŸŒ€๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿฉ๐ŸŒโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿงฌ ) < --- Past factions

Attachments

• fsdfsdfss.jpg
    fsdfsdfss.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 47
  • nifvTODz_400x400.png
    nifvTODz_400x400.png
    94.9 KB · Views: 54
  • syringe_1f489.png
    syringe_1f489.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 52
  • photo_2021-11-22_22-19-05.jpg
    photo_2021-11-22_22-19-05.jpg