Denied very awsome application

Promotheus

IGN (In-Game Name)
Promotheus
Timezone
GMT (EU, Brussels)
Country
Belgium

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?
Sagepvp- Sr. Admin

[Translator]-ViperMc: As you can see I got translator on Viper. This shows you that I can speak all the languages I signed up for (French, Dutch, English) fluently.
Resigned from this role to become helper on ViperMC.
[Helper]-ViperMc: After I got translator I also got accepted as a helper. I learned how to deal with annoying players. Also around this time viper was very popular so it was very bussy. I learned how to deal with a lot of players in both teamspeak and in-game.
Sadly enough I have no real screenshot of me being staff at viper. I really wasn’t there for long since I got really bored and a bit depressed.
Resigned because I wanted to take a break from minecraft.
[Mod]-HCRealms: on HCRealms I actually was a ss-instructor. I got this title from when I began working there. The reason for this was because a manager already worked with me before. I learned how to
set-up a ss-test and also how to evaluate other players. The fact that I got ss-instructor shows that my skills in ss-ing are better than most staff on the server.
Server got inactive
[Admin]-CavePVP: This was the server where my whole career began. I started all the way from helper and made it to Mod+ and also ss-instructor. On this server I learned how to deal with bugs and glitches since the server was pretty broken part of the time.
Resigned for viperMC

[Sr.Admin]-RogueHCF: On this server I was the one giving ranks to people both in-game and in teamspeak. I was also Head of SS. I learned how to deal with deadlines since I had to do much at once and I learned how to multi-task while doing an ss-test.
I also had to learn to choose since I also had to remove perms. I was about to get peomoted to manager but the server shat down.
Server shat down
Why do you want to become Staff?

Just been having the feeling to start staffing again. Motivation is key.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

In this section of my application I will be talking about 4 qualities I have.
These qualities will improve the experience of the players.

The first one is my past experience.
As you can see I have a fair amount of past experience. On all of them I am very proud and without these experience I wouldn’t be able to even begin writing this application.
The experience I have is most likelt more than another applicant. This will be a major advantage in my later career on this server. In these experiences I already got to learn a lot of things.
In these past experienced I already learned how to ss. So learning how to ss on SagePVP will not be that hard of a challenge. The fact that I already have a certain basis and even some advanced skills in ss’ing will again be an advantage.

The second thing I wanted to talk about is my personality. I really am a nice and calm guy. I like to work with other people and am a bit on the silence side. I like to make jokes but I can also be very serious. With me in the team there will always be a positive atmosphere. The fact that there is some positivity will also be better for the productivity of my fellow staff members.

The third thing that I wanted to talk about is my activity. As some of the other staf members, I am still in school. After my school is done I have to study for a bit. But I can ensure you that I can put a minimum of 2 hours a day in my work on this server. In the weekends this can go from 3-4 hours a day. As you can see, I put a lot of time and effort on staffing. This also shows that I am very motivated to do this job.

I have a lot of self-cofidence. In some cases this can be bad. But in others it can be very good. I think that in staffing a little self-confidence is needed. Otherwise people will just walk over you. Self-confident can be used for many things like giving commands,
having the ballls to do something, stand-up for yourself... these are just a few reasons why I think self-confidence is important.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
8.6, Ive never lied to anyone.

Can any staff member vouch for you?
Adeine, Lethal, Dry

What is your telegram @?: @Promotheus123

Last edited:

Twqntys

Saint
Manager
Can vouch for many of his positions, was a very good and hardworking staffmember, will 100% be good at sales!

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): Promotheus
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes.

Cavepvp - Admin --> Resigned
Sagepvp - Admin --> All my homies hate calvy
Viper - Helper --> Resigned
Astral - Sr. Admin --> Shut down
HCRealms - Mod --> Resigned
Visepvp - Admin (Head of ss) --> Resigned
RogueHCF - Sr. Admin --> Resigned
Why would you like to become a staff member?: Just been having the feeling to start staffing again, just some free time activity.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Just being a good staff, continuing as I did before.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8.6 never lied to anyone whilst online.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: OG staff
What is your telegram @?: https://t.me/PolThys
Additional Information?: BALD
-1 almost no detail