Denied Veriifyy's Staff Application (June 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.

veriifyy

Basic's:
IGN (In-Game Name): veriifyy
Timezone: (GMT-5)

Questions's
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

No, But Let me tell you why I would be a great fit for the staff team! first of all I am really good at helping players around the server! I am really good with Finding Bugs, moderating chat schematics and things of that sort, I know what the basic idea is of being a good moderator and helping people around the server!
*I help people around the server by answering their questions when they have any. *
Looking at reports in the discord channel and giving feedback.
talking to people in the discord channel.
Helping people with bugs
Basics of being a good mod are:
Moderating Chat
Helping People Around the server
Checking Reports
Catching Hackers
Fix Bugs And Report Them

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member on Sage because it allows me to help those in need rather than just being able to advise someone, as well gives me a new take on Minecraft itself. Being "that person" the community seeks for help is something I strive for in all situations, real or gaming. When it comes to Sage specifically, over the past few days I've been on the server I've come to love the community and have thoroughly enjoyed my time here. Now it is my chance to provide that same love and support back in a new role as potential staff.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If I were to get a position on the staff team to make the players experience better I would, Nicely Greet the new players and simply ask if they need any help getting around the server or have any questions. I feel like this is always a good thing to do as a staff member because interacting with the players and helping them out gives a really good first impression on the server!

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: I have only spoken to 1 current staff member and it is Quantise, I talked to him in chat for about a minute but that is the only staff member I have talked to.

Additional Information?: My name is Cooper and this is my availability
Monday 9am-2am
Tuesday 9am-2am
Wednesday 9am-2am
Thrusday 9am-2am
Friday 9am-4am
Saturday 10am-4am
Sunday 10am-4am
Times May Fluctuate Due to the Pandemic

Last edited:
C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Lack of information throughout your whole application

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.