IGN (In-Game Name):
Veai is my current In Game Name and I think I'm not gonna change it

I'm currently 16 years old

Region (EU/NA/Other):
I'm from EU region and my timezone is GMT +1

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes, I was staff on ColdPvP, Sky-Craft, WarAccademy, PigParty, FearGames

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
There are actually many reasons about why I would like to be a staff member on SagePvP. I believe that If I was one of SagePvP staff members, I would make the server a better place for SagePvP players and everyone. I'm quite easy to get along with as evident by becoming friends with many of the players. I've been playing on many networks and I've saw that almost all of the support rooms has like no people in it because the staff members are too lazy to help/add people who need help into the TeamSpeak/Discord. On SagePvP that is never going to happend. Some of the main reasons are also because when you're a staff member on SagePvP, you get to help the whole server with all you have got of experience. You can meet a lot of new friends to play with. You get to catch the rule breakers who are trying to break the server and you get to welcome people in SagePvP chat to make them feel welcomed and you get to work with other staff members to make it even easier and easier and more fun for the other players. You get an intellect and a lot of sense of respect around the community with a lot of new friends. The staff team is a safe place with a lot of new helpful friends and staff members!

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I would propose new innovative ideas, punish people who breaks the server rule to make the server a clean place without cheaters/etc.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
9, all people have lied at least one time.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Additional Information?:

I know how ss pretty good, after all I'm from Italian Community and in that there's a lot of cheaters so all italian staffer know how to ss.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-29 185819.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-29 185819.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 104

samuel

You barely were a staff on ColdPvP;

Didn't you join and then two days later leave to apply here, or am I wrong?

Erzx

Known member

This guy literally came on cold for 2 days, took a ss lesson and left the team. That's not experience that's server hopping, you prob did the same with the other servers.

D

Deployable

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time. I suggest you staff on smaller server first to build up your experience.