UTC+2

Italy

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes, vDies#0400 on Discord and @ShipMadka on Telegram

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

WarAccademy
I was Helper on Waraccademy Network, everyday I worked a lot specially with the ScreenShares, I moderated the chat and I did a lot of support rooms. I was demoted because I was unpleasant for the founder, i don't know why.
Waraccademy had practice, KitMap and some other modalities that i moderated everyday. WarAccademy was a good experience, the playerbase was 200-300.
Proofs: Lost

Pigparty
I was Trainee on Pigparty network for 3 weeks.
Pigparty wasn't and isn't today a good staff experiences for bad management. I resigned because I’m looking for a very big experience in famous servers. Everyday there, i did a lot of ScreenShares, banned blatant cheaters and I moderated the server chat. Today PigParty is in maintance. Playerbase: 150 - 200

EragonPvP (Closed)
I was staff on EragonPvP 1 Year ago (November 2018) after the long maintance. I was Moderator, I learned a lot about the ScreenShares and I have moderated the chat. The players was English and Italian. I got demoted after 2 weeks because i have had a quarrel with emanu833 (Owner).
Today the server is closed but the playerbase was about 100 players online everyday.

Coldnetwork
I was staff on Coldnetwork 1 week ago andand I had a wonderful experience.
I was SOTM (Staff-of-the-month), and everyday I did a lot of screenshare and mute.
On Coldnetwork, I learned to speak fluenty english, give support on Teamspeak, Discord and Minecraft. I never had a quarrels with nobody, I am calm and patient and respectful.
Proof: Staff - http://prnt.sc/p2jzxv
Proof: SOTM - http://prnt.sc/p0ecth

Why do you want to become Staff?:
Because I'm serious, I'm pretty good in the ScreenShares, I can interact with all players, and I can give support on all platforms (Discord, TeamSpeak, Minecraft). I always put a lot of effort when I do something.

I'm respectful of rules, I respect all the players and all the suggestions or the opinions.

Screensharing.
I can ScreenShare very well, I often use my private methods, and I am able to do it. Everyday, I found some ghosts, Injections and externals clients, and I learn everyday new things and new methods.

Experiences
I have had some past experiences on some big Italians servers. I learned and I learn new things everyday. I have knowledges and some skills for cover the role of staffer.

Multilingual
I know and I can speak some languages. I can speak fluent English and Italian.
I traine every day for speak correctly English and Spanish, and also some French; for become staff, you must speak English to interact whit the players and support there.

Knowleadges
I have some “private” knowledges for ScreenShare.
I have some private methods, and I am willing for share them and help
someone.
Moreover I know some “Tricks” for uncover a cheaters.
I know also a good manners.
I am, as anticipated, respectful and calm.
I am not toxic and in Italy I was known as “Good Boy''

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
Respect

I think respect is an important trait that all staff members should have I do believe that if you give respect you will gain respect if a player came on and they were being very respectful I would treat them with respect. I respect anybody's decision on life and in-game if I was to be demoted off a server I would respect there decision rather through a tantrum over it and try my best to implement their advice into my real life.

Contribution
If a number of staff members are online helping players in-game and doing their job in keeping the server as clean as possible that would not give me a reason to slack off I would either go into support rooms in Teamspeak or answer players questions in discord or even join the staff members and give them extra help.

Work Ethic
I think I have a great work ethic for the age of 15. I feel I am mature and that I have a hard-working mentality to do the best I can possibly do and that work ethic will not lower even if there is a situation going on with the server as I stated earlier.

Calm

In life, I strive to be a generally calm person even if a person is bothering me, for example, being rude or physical I try to be calm and resolve the issue rather than swearing or hitting them back. I try to imply that into being a staff member that's why I feel I'm good at support rooms because if a person is being rowdy I would take the situation nicely and calmly. If I was put under pressure I would be sure to stay calm and resolve the issue significantly and quickly.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
No
Additional Information:
How much time I can spend.

Monday - 3/4 h
Tuesday- 3/4 h
Wednesday- 3/4 h
Thursday- 3/4 h
Friday- 3/4 h
Saturday- 3/4 h
Sunday
- 4/5 h