Denied Vaurto's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaurto

IGN (In Game Name): Vaurto

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes I own a good quality Microphone. My Microphone is the Razer Kraken V2.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes I have all 3 of them.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes These are some examples of the servers i have been staff on

PowerHQ: [50 -150 Players]
This Server was mine and my buddy's server, He made me admin he was owner. I felt like the server was going to grow in the process of playing and being a staff member, Most of our staff members were professional but as always some were not. This is what cause the server to shut down because the player base didn't like some of the staff in the staff team.

PowerHQ2.0: [100 - 200 Player]
This is the remake of the first server, we tried our hardest to see if we could fix the problems from the first version. We did well at the first week but then we had to shut down because the owner didn't have the money to keep it open for much longer. I was Admin.

HeavenHQ [ 200 - 300 Players]
This Server was really, really good. They had a Custom Core, Custom Map. This sever had a huge player base for a small server. The staff team was Professional and The Media Team got paid for advertising the server and making a bigger community for it. I was really glad on how this server came out and how it grew so quickly. The owner was satisfied and the whole staff team had fun doing there jobs. I still know the Owners today. I was SR.Admin.

HeavenHQ2.0 [ 100 - 150 Players]
The server had a update and then had a 2.0. The 2.0 is this server. The population was not the same as the first version. This was because of the time we took to make the server. We had some of the same staff team and some of the same media team. We did get some new ones, some resigned. The server ended in a month of uptime. I was Co-Owner.

VapourHCF [ 50 - 250 Players]
The Server had a staff team full of friends, meaning we all new each other before the server was even up. Some of the staff was not professional because of this. They thought they could do a little trolling without telling anybody first. When the higher ranking staff got word of this they warned them and they only had one chance left. They did it again and so I had to demote them to default. I was a Manager.

These are some of the servers I was staff on. These are some of the ones I kinda remember but I do not know much detail about them because of how long ago it was: SiorHCF, SacredHCF, HCGangs, TemperHQ, KrakenHCF, LucidPVP, MediaHQ and OPHcf.

Why do you want to become Staff?: I want to become staff on this server because When I saw the staff team and the number of media members the server had, I thought that the server should be professional and active. I also thought the player base is going to be high because of the media members. When this went through my head, I thought that this server could be popular and a properly functioning server with the best community with them to support that. If you want proof that I was staff on any of the servers I listed Above then I can let you talk to the people who I know who were staff on those servers or the owners if needed too. I also have videos of me being staff on servers that might be unlisted or not but if you want to see them just contact me or go to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKvffIvOJzb3v83bjn1Qyrw? . The media team supports the server so much and i'm currently online and with the media team being live on the start of the world on the dawn server there's 400 + players online. That is a lot of players and its good but Maybe it's too much for the staff team to handle. I wasn't trying to be rude but im just explaining myself by saying this. If I could join the staff team that will be a extra addition to it, which means more help to the players, more staff online to support everyone and they could turn the server into a community with no toxicity, I haven't seen that in your server yet though. I want to support the server even more then the staff our right now if possible If not then at least try to make your server community better and less toxic if it is. I feel like I can be a good addition to the staff team to help it out more. I want to see the server grow even more and see the players are excited for new SOTW's and EOTW's and New Releases.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: You should accept me as staff because I have a lot more experience then normal player's when handling a server with powers to do so. I have more control of them because of my experience. I have learned how to use the power that has been granted when getting accepted into a staff team. If I was added to the staff team, I think I will turn out useful to everyone in anyway not just server wise if needed maybe like for the website too (If needed too). I can help on the teamspeak or the discord for personal help like there rank or purchases, or stuff like hackers/glitches, Since these things are common I think a extra addition in the staff team can mean extra help for the players and growth to the server.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: No I don't know any of the staff members so I don't think any will vouch for me.

Additional Information: I have school but i'm still very active. I also speak spanish because im hispanic, but I know more english the spanish since i speak it everyday then spanish. I only speak spanish when it's with my family.

Traf

- Lack of details.
- The font is just a mess.
- Grammars mistakes.
- You gave a lot of staff experience but zero proof on any.

Best of luck,
Traf

Vaurto

- Lack of details.
- The font is just a mess.
- Grammars mistakes.
- You gave a lot of staff experience but zero proof on any.

Best of luck,
Traf
thanks for the info, just some explanation but its the regular font and the only proof I have is on my youtube channel or the people who were with me at the time like how I stated

Vaurto

Change Notes 1: I fixed the Misspelling and gammer issues. Please Notify me if there are more I will be very grateful.

S

Sansyy

+1 seen you on HeavenHQ you was an alright staff member and good detail
gl

S

Sansyy

Thank you and it's nice to know people still recognize the server.
also btw this was the first original when you was sr admin i believe. Never ended up playing v2 cuz i never knew it was re-released

Aziax

0.5+ lack of detail. You enlarged the test to make it seem like you have a lot of detail. I copy and pasted your application and put in a google doc and this is how much detail it has. Add more detail to why we should accept you as staff and that's a +1 from me.

Vaurto

0.5+ lack of detail. You enlarged the test to make it seem like you have a lot of detail. I copy and pasted your application and put in a google doc and this is how much detail it has. Add more detail to why we should accept you as staff and that's a +1 from me.
i enlarged the text because it was hard to read bur thanks anyways

Befriend

• Bad formatting
  • Lack of details under all sections
  • Grammar mistakes
I reccomend you add more details to all of the sections and also change your formatting. You should make sure that you seperate your answers from the questions. Make the questions bold, and leave your answers unbold and slightly smaller than the questions.

Kind regards,
Befriend

Status
Not open for further replies.