Status
Not open for further replies.

lnqa

Staff Application Vaultings

IGN: Vaultings
Timezone:EST
Do you own a quality microphone? YES
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: Discord and Teamspeak
Do you have any previous staff experiences?: Yes i actually was Plat admin on two server mercenarymc.us.to and HydraHcf.net and owned my own server called ForestHCF
Why do you want to become staff?: I want to become staff because I could really help the community I like social work and with some of my expertise more stuff on SagePvP will be better and people will enjoy the server more. Also I can record my bans and mute people that are toxic in chat and that are racist which means a better environment for the players on the server and they would like it twice as much.
Why should we accept you as staff?: You should accept me as staff because I was staff on many servers and I am very kind I like to help people I am online from 4-8 on normal days lots of time which means i could put in lots of work plus the weekends I can play the whole day from start to end of the day.
Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? Well I don't know anyone on the staff team but I would like to know very soon and be very good friends with them.
Additional Information: None

Reactions: 87w

lnqa

+1
I think I did a pretty good job for not having the best writing skills hope you guys like it.

Reactions: 87w

VerifiedMod

[-1] In "Do you have any previous staff experiences?" he fails to describe what he learned as a staff member on those networks or what he already knew.
He also states basic things a staff member should do in "Why should we accept you as staff?:".

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello Inqa, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.