IGN (In Game Name):
Varslty

Timezone:
GMT+2

Sweden

Do you have a good quality mic?:
Yes! A SteelSeries headset.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes, I do have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak and use both of them daily as I communicate a lot on them.

Any past experiences in being a staff member?:
Yes, I do

LuxorMC no proof but Herbz the past owner can vouch. (Admin) This was the newer Luxor
On Luxor I learned the basic commands of being a staff on a HCF server. I was mod on Luxor, I learned all the commands needed to be a proper HCF staff. (HCF / Prac)

HCFactions https://gyazo.com/c7a42d6806a9db56092cfc13800f587e
Mod(HCF)

HCStatic https://gyazo.com/3b8460bae62069e2606c7dec29a6c22d
HCStatic was an EU practice / HCF / Kitmap server (I was most on practice cause prac warrior life) where I generally got into the prac community on different servers and especially Minemen Club.
I have been staff on other servers but I do not really count them because they were generally small with at max 50 players and it was around 2017-18 (new pc so no proof) in all these servers have given me a lot of experience and knowledge in playing MC and staffing on here

There are some more servers I have been staff on but dont think its relevant as they are all really small and most of them are regular factions/prisons servers.

Why do you want to become staff?:
I want to be staff on Sage, to help the community, it sounds like what every other player says but it's true. I want to gain better experience in staffing while playing on Sage. Sage, is a big and growing Minecraft server and I want to be there to support it. There can be a lot, a lot of toxic players in Minecraft and I'm not gonna lie I've been toxic as well but I want to show that its possible to change that and reduce it. I want to be staff as well because I know I have a lot of experience in dealing with players, even though I have not been staff on the biggest servers, I have played on them. I know how players act and I know how to keep it relaxed on the server even as a player. I can deal with nice and calm players and with toxic players as well, I don't think dealing with players should be a challenge and I don't take it as one. In general, I want to be staff to help grow the community, make it fun for everyone and have a good time.

I also think I am well suited for staff given my past experience as staff and how many different scenarios I have been through. For example: I know how to correctly handle people in chat whether they are spamming or making death threats, I know how to handle reports that players do on other players and I am also quite good at detecting whether or not a player is hacking just from looking at them in third person, I feel like all this experience I have and all the various scenarios I have partaken in make me a good choice to be staff and I feel like I would be able to help the server vastly and improve the community extremely.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
Repeating the stuff I said above, I think I should be accepted as staff because I am experienced, mature and a nice player. I think having young staff could be a pro as well because well Minecraft obviously has a lot of young players and I would agree that they find it easier to communicate and talk with players their age.

Maturity:
I am a 16-year old which may for many people be seen as a young and immature kid who just likes having fun, but I can guarantee and show you that I am mature. Of course, I like to have fun but when it comes to staffing I will take it seriously and prove that I'm worthy. I will respect all players as well as follow and listen to orders from higher up staff.

Dedication:
As I said, I can be really active up to 5 hours a day on weekdays and that is a big thing for me. It will allow me to dedicate a lot of time into Sage and show that I am worthy of being staff. If I am not playing in game I will be on Discord helping players. As a helper, most of my time will go into being on Kit map / HCF in /mod watching for player reports and hackers.

Recording:
I have OBS / StreamLabs / GeForce Experience on my computer and I am able to record with all these tools. I will primarily use GeForce as it allows me to playback the past 5-10 minutes which is easy to use and a nice use if I need to show proof of something.

Unbiased:
In being staff there's a lot of things you have to make sure of but being unbiased is a big part. Let's say my good irl friend is playing and he has admitted to me he is using an auto clicker with no staff logs. I will not just let him use it and have fun killing other players unfairly but I will tell him to stop using him and if not ban him for the punishments stated in the rules.

Bilingual:
I currently live in Sweden and understand and speak fluent Swedish. I understand Arabic almost fluently, understand Danish aswell. This can help me communicate with a lot of players mostly Swedish and Arabic of course and can be a big use for Discord.

Truthful:
Being a staff member I will not be scared to speak my meaning to higher up staff. If I think something is going wrong I will report it and ask if we can do something about it. Obviously, I won't go in Discord and name everything I hate to higher up staff but I will report mistakes that I find a lot ingame or on Discord. I will also be truthful with like what I said on unbiased if I have a good friend hacking or breaking the rules that I know of and someone asks me I will not lie and say he / she is not breaking rules.

Screensharing:
My screensharing skills are decent and I can find specific clients. My ssing will not be as good as an SS verified staff I assume but I can guarantee I can find some specific and hidden clients. I have strings to find specific type of stuff like Vape Lite or VapeV3 which I got from a friend.

Active:
Like I have stated before, I will be active not only ingame but in Discord as well. I will be on for all of the staff meetings I can make and I will be sure to be active in game as its the most important for me. I know that there are a lot of hackers on Sagewhich I have witnessed a lot in the past and I know there are a lot that the staff logs won't catch which is where the role of any staff come in. If I spot an obvious hacker bhopping, flying etc I will instantly ban them for the punishment required.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Yes!
Jeeekooo (helper) and Idoles (mod)

Additional Information:
I would appreciate it if you guys left comments to let me better my staff application, thank you.

Sauds

Legendary Member
LOL no -1

Racist, toxic, ddoser, and cheater. That’s not even half the reasons you were punished whilst I was Admin and I know it’s continued lmao

V

Varsityz

LOL no -1

Racist, toxic, ddoser, and cheater. That’s not even half the reasons you were punished whilst I was Admin and I know it’s continued lmao
only the first two are true so this is an invalid statement

Pelr

Bob the builder
Can we fix it?
Bob the builder
Yes we can!
Scoop muck and dizzey and roley too
Loftey and wendy
Join the crew
Blah blah blah

Status
Not open for further replies.