IGN:
vapoh
Timezone:
AU
Australia
Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes, I own a really good microphone.
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
I have all of them what is needed. Discord - 1Tap#6763 Telegram-@Tapped1 Teamspeak-1Shoted
Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
Ub PvP - Owner
It was a long time when I didn't got a new pc and, the server just shutdown they were planning to do sotw but, everytime it was cancelled so I decided to quit. (Didn't got proof because I didn't get a new pc yet)|

Space Network - Owner
I owned that network but, I was tired of working so I wanted to retire and I did here was the proof I took http://prntscr.com/nkm8gp

I have been in many more servers as a staff member, and each one is like 20 or lower player count so I didn't want to add the smaller servers.

Why do you want to become staff?:
I want to be staff because, I want to help the network a lot in the server and, make this server really good by catching hackers and, I would help the members and, staff if they need to be helped. I take staffing seriously because, it is a job that you need to be in the server everyday, but I love being staff on many servers and helping them so I chose this one to help, I hope I would make this server really proud of my work in the server, I would be active everyday like 10 hours a day so, I would do anything what the owner, manager etc. says I would be in the staff meeting everytime and, in the server/teamspeak I would be at least like 10 hours as I said and, I hope I get a good journey in SagePvp, If I do get accepted for staff I would do my task properly, If I don't I will still continue playing on the server no matter what happens, also I am good at screen sharing, I can find vape etc. But if a staff member abuses I would fast call a owner or a higher rank to ban him so there is no abuse

I am easy going and don't get mad often. I am also very patient. I believe that if you wait for something it is better than receiving it right away. If you get something right away you won't worship it as much as you would if you finally got it after waiting time. I don't mind waiting for people and I am always patient with everyone. I put a lot of effort into my application and in my job, I hope to get accepted and to prove you that I am a guy that puts effort into his job. When a guy likes his job, he will do the best to still be in the job. I believe I'm that type of guy also I want to be staff because I want to really a lot help it by getting on the server alot and, helping the staff team too in the server main reason is why I want to be staff is to make everyone proud and block the spammers etc, I won't abuse ever on the server.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
Maturity:
I am very mature when I am 16 I take my task's seriously I have never been unmature ever in my life, So like I said I am very mature so that's why I applied staff on here.

Screensharing:
I have learned screensharing in some other servers and, it was really great learning something new in a hcf server.

Activity:
As I said I can be in the server 10hours a day and, I have been active in most of the servers the managers, was proud of me being active in the servers, and I am a eu person most people are not so I got a advantage catching the hackers.

Respect:
I respect everybody on the server, If I don't respect everybody then I wont be staff in the server and, I will not disrespect anyone in the server, as a staff member disrespecting shouldn't be accepted because, the members would leave.

Responsibility
I am very responsible, as I have been staff on other servers and I have learned that being responsible is very important if the owner trusts you or a higher up staff to do your job in my case I will never do anything out of line which makes me very responsible. Being responsible is vitally important as a staff member as if the staff relays on you I will never let them down or doing anything dumb.
I am very responsible as I have been staff on other servers and I have been trusted to get higher roles and even being chosen to make the staff handbook.

Experience:
I have a lot of experience in the past and, overall I have learned new things in the past and I waited to be completed to apply for SagePvp, and I did all my staff experience.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?
I don't Really think so
Additional Information:
I have Worked on this Application After the Old 1 was Missing Lack of Details and i have shown what i needed to show. Please Give a Rating +1, 0 , -1

Last edited:

bca06

+1
very detailed, i can see u putted in alot of effort and time, also have met this guy on sage, he was super chill ;) recommended for staff :D

Encircle

Established member
Quite a few spelling errors. Although I believe your lying, you said your 16 but you said "when im 14..." Spelling error or indicating your lying?

Rqnsom

Neutral
~ Can't be too sure about "Scammed me for IRL money" since no proof yet gotta be cautious
~ Secondly, on "Why should we accept you as staff?" all you have is traits why not answer the question and not only add traits ?
~ As Encircle has mentioned I see grammar issues, plus an excessive amount of I(s), reduce those I(s) and fix grammar issues.
That's all from me

69Tapped

Neutral
~ Can't be too sure about "Scammed me for IRL money" since no proof yet gotta be cautious
~ Secondly, on "Why should we accept you as staff?" all you have is traits why not answer the question and not only add traits ?
~ As Encircle has mentioned I see grammar issues, plus an excessive amount of I(s), reduce those I(s) and fix grammar issues.
That's all from me
Thanks for the Feed back ill get back to fixing those

Status
Not open for further replies.