Denied Valorantt [EU] Staff Application!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valorant

IGN (In Game Name):
Valorantt

Timezone:
GMT+2

Sweden

Do you have a good quality mic?:
Yes! A SteelSeries headset.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes, I do have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak and use both of them daily as I communicate a lot on them.

Any past experiences in being a staff member?:
Yes, I do

LuxorMC no proof but Herbz the past owner can vouch. (Admin) This was the newer Luxor
On Luxor I learned the basic commands of being a staff on a HCF server. I was mod on Luxor, I learned all the commands needed to be a proper HCF staff. (HCF / Prac)

HCFactions https://gyazo.com/c7a42d6806a9db56092cfc13800f587e
Mod(HCF)

HCStatic https://gyazo.com/3b8460bae62069e2606c7dec29a6c22d
HCStatic was an EU practice / HCF / Kitmap server (I was most on practice cause prac warrior life) where I generally got into the prac community on different servers and especially Minemen Club.
I have been staff on other servers but I do not really count them because they were generally small with at max 50 players and it was around 2017-18 (new pc so no proof) in all these servers have given me a lot of experience and knowledge in playing MC and staffing on here

There are some more servers I have been staff on but dont think its relevant as they are all really small and most of them are regular factions/prisons servers.

Why do you want to become staff?:
I want to be staff on Sage, to help the community, it sounds like what every other player says but it's true. I want to gain better experience in staffing while playing on Sage. Sage, is a big and growing Minecraft server and I want to be there to support it. There can be a lot, a lot of toxic players in Minecraft and I'm not gonna lie I've been toxic as well but I want to show that its possible to change that and reduce it. I want to be staff as well because I know I have a lot of experience in dealing with players, even though I have not been staff on the biggest servers, I have played on them. I know how players act and I know how to keep it relaxed on the server even as a player. I can deal with nice and calm players and with toxic players as well, I don't think dealing with players should be a challenge and I don't take it as one. In general, I want to be staff to help grow the community, make it fun for everyone and have a good time.

I also think I am well suited for staff given my past experience as staff and how many different scenarios I have been through. For example: I know how to correctly handle people in chat whether they are spamming or making death threats, I know how to handle reports that players do on other players and I am also quite good at detecting whether or not a player is hacking just from looking at them in third person, I feel like all this experience I have and all the various scenarios I have partaken in make me a good choice to be staff and I feel like I would be able to help the server vastly and improve the community extremely.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
Repeating the stuff I said above, I think I should be accepted as staff because I am experienced, mature and a nice player. I think having young staff could be a pro as well because well Minecraft obviously has a lot of young players and I would agree that they find it easier to communicate and talk with players their age.

Maturity:
I am a 16-year old which may for many people be seen as a young and immature kid who just likes having fun, but I can guarantee and show you that I am mature. Of course, I like to have fun but when it comes to staffing I will take it seriously and prove that I'm worthy. I will respect all players as well as follow and listen to orders from higher up staff.

Dedication:
As I said, I can be really active up to 5 hours a day on weekdays and that is a big thing for me. It will allow me to dedicate a lot of time into Sage and show that I am worthy of being staff. If I am not playing in game I will be on Discord helping players. As a helper, most of my time will go into being on Kit map / HCF in /mod watching for player reports and hackers.

Recording:
I have OBS / StreamLabs / GeForce Experience on my computer and I am able to record with all these tools. I will primarily use GeForce as it allows me to playback the past 5-10 minutes which is easy to use and a nice use if I need to show proof of something.

Unbiased:
In being staff there's a lot of things you have to make sure of but being unbiased is a big part. Let's say my good irl friend is playing and he has admitted to me he is using an auto clicker with no staff logs. I will not just let him use it and have fun killing other players unfairly but I will tell him to stop using him and if not ban him for the punishments stated in the rules.

Bilingual:
I currently live in Sweden and understand and speak fluent Swedish. I understand Arabic almost fluently, understand Danish aswell. This can help me communicate with a lot of players mostly Swedish and Arabic of course and can be a big use for Discord.

Truthful:
Being a staff member I will not be scared to speak my meaning to higher up staff. If I think something is going wrong I will report it and ask if we can do something about it. Obviously, I won't go in Discord and name everything I hate to higher up staff but I will report mistakes that I find a lot ingame or on Discord. I will also be truthful with like what I said on unbiased if I have a good friend hacking or breaking the rules that I know of and someone asks me I will not lie and say he / she is not breaking rules.

Screensharing:
My screensharing skills are decent and I can find specific clients. My ssing will not be as good as an SS verified staff I assume but I can guarantee I can find some specific and hidden clients. I have strings to find specific type of stuff like Vape Lite or VapeV3 which I got from a friend.

Active:
Like I have stated before, I will be active not only ingame but in Discord as well. I will be on for all of the staff meetings I can make and I will be sure to be active in game as its the most important for me. I know that there are a lot of hackers on Sagewhich I have witnessed a lot in the past and I know there are a lot that the staff logs won't catch which is where the role of any staff come in. If I spot an obvious hacker bhopping, flying etc I will instantly ban them for the punishment required.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Yes!
Jeeekooo (helper) and Idoles (mod)

Additional Information:
I would appreciate it if you guys left comments to let me better my staff application, thank you.

MALIKEN

+1.25!
seems like a loyal staff member
good benefit from an insane staff member like valorant
also was really good at ssing on static mc

C

calvin

Denied:
Hello @Valorant, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons;

- Ban history on Sage

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.