Denied Vaht's staff application [no joke]

Vaht

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): vahtUKRAJINAC
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, I was staff 16 times on Sage
Why would you like to become a staff member?: Because I love helping people and also banning people. Oh and I would like to roast Deployable again.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I'm very mature so I can deal with various situations and players like when they get good assistance (yes Liam, good assistance if you know what that is.....you don't)
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: 9, everyone knows I'm almost always lying.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) sooooo... Deployable, Liam, Justin, Lucah, Lethal, I don't even know others so they're pretty much randoms
What is your telegram @?: @vahtlol
Additional Information?: Deployable don't be a bitch and accept me pls
I would also put mylo in vouches but he doesn't love me so...
Sorry for color scheme I can't fuck with that rn

XylemPhone

Why would you like to become a staff member?: Because I love helping people and also banning people. Oh and I would like to roast Deployable again.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I'm very mature so I can deal with various situations and players like when they get good assistance (yes Liam, good assistance if you know what that is.....you don't)
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: 9, everyone knows I'm almost always lying.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) sooooo... Deployable, Liam, Justin, Lucah, Lethal, I don't even know others so they're pretty much randoms
Liam does know what it is!!!!!

Adeine

Established member
Ratio