Denied v0ider's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidless

IGN (In-Game Name): v0ider
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA West (PST)
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Np previous staff experience however please check the additional information.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to be a part of the staff team and I think I can be a big contribution to the staff team at Sage. I know how the Sage team is like from being a builder in the past and I think I can help in the staff team and build team.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve the player's experience because I am very active and I would help the players as soon as I can in support rooms when they need the help.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10. I hate people that lie because it is very unnecessary to lie to other people when you do something wrong. I take a lot of leadership classes and this helps me stay more honest and help other people at all times. Being truthful always help and if you are not truthful, it will just hurt you as a person. I always try to be humble and helpful at all times.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) audimatic (Admin/Partner), BluDroppinq (Helper), Promotheus (Build Manager/Admin)
Additional Information?: I was a previous builder at Sage for a couple months and I think I was one of the most active builders there. I am used to how Sage communicates with each other and if I end up getting staff, I would try to help builders with more ideas and help Sage with more builds in general. I also do want to learn how to Staff and I would love to get that experience at the SagePvP network.
Tele: @Void05

Last edited:
C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to apply, but I won't be moving forward with your application at this time

Status
Not open for further replies.