Sweden (CEST)

Rank you are applying for:

Helper

Telegram (Required):

@IgnUZCI

Discord (Required):

Wet#9005

punishments? (Own question)

I got banned once for "Cheating" although this was 1-2 years ago.

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

ToxicHCF(100+ Playerbase): Mod [Shut down]
Proof: None
i Haven't really been staff on many/popular servers although, i know how the staffing and hcf community works.

Why do you want to be staff?:

I want to become staff because this was basically the first server I have made many friends on and got to know the community, to be honest. This server is extremely fun to play on, the community is extremely active in-game and people on the forums are constantly making threads and replying to others, a great environment and it's improved daily. The owners and staff members really care about the server and the community they have created just like me. Also just like me the owners, manager's and staff members are really easy to talk to and you can really tell they like the server and care about the community they have created. I enjoy how the server is set up and how the staff team is constantly online, and helping people that need help. But in fact, they might need some more assistance for the server to urge even better and that is why I'm applying. To help it get bigger than it already reduces the number of toxicity and people who break the rules. Here is also a reason why I would want to become staff on Sagepvp is that I am a really-active player who enjoys the server and the community, it also motivates me to help players in the community and make their days better by for example just asking how there day is going. However, during my gameplay, I have realized that there is not as much staff on at my time that can help me, I see a lot of people asking for help like in general about ranks or other stuff in chat while like two staff are on and they’re consistently watching Teamspeak for instance and not having the time to watch the chat in-game. And when there is no staff online (at times) so I hope I would be able to help everyone out. I also wanna become staff because I feel I can change the community and help the server in every way possible. I am very professional and helpful when it comes to helping people. I am also a guy who takes staffing very seriously. I know tons of individuals just wanna become staff for the reputation and fame but that's not why I'm applying. Cheaters on HCF have gone up in rate in my opinion and I think it needs to change.

I am extremely energized and motivated for Minecraft, I hope to make a difference in Minecraft. I understand motivation is needed. I hope this is often a reason on behalf of me to become a staff member. I enjoy being on the server and having fun helping people.

Sage was the server that I enjoyed playing while being staff at ToxicHCF since I do not staff anymore since that server is down. I felt like I wanted to apply here since I enjoyed playing here so I felt like if I applied then I could help more people enjoy the server.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Since there is not as much staff on at my time i feel like i whould be a good fit just because i can help people at my timezone, since those players in my timezone doesnt get as much help as in other timezones i will be responsive to help them.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
Im honest with all my words and i whould rate myself at an 8.

I am really dedicated. Staffing is one of the things I like to do in my free time. Since corona has spread there is not a lot I can do in my free time except staffing and enjoying hcf. I am really dedicated and spend most of my playing/helping players on hcf.

Do you have a working mic?

Yes, I have a quality setup and mic.

Can any current SagePvP staffer vouch for you? (If none, leave blank)

Maybe Permissionss (we played a bit together.)

Additional Information?:
I got a cat named Lily.

Last edited:

Joee

very toxic on other servers to me and a couple of friends I have, also just including other people in general.
lack of detail

Last edited:

WuMarik

Awesome Dude
Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.