• MantleMC – Sr.Admin/Staff-Manager
Playerbase: Development
  • DeplexHost – General Manager
Client-base: 60-70 Clients
  • OrbitNode – HR/Compliance Manager
Client-base: 80-90 Clients
  • BilligerHost - General Manager
Client-base: 20-30 Clients
  • + 4 Years of experience across other roles and servers.
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to become a staff member to help the server with my experience and knowledge and bring it to the team. I have been looking for a good server to bring all this too for a while and I have been looking for the right place. I want to take some weight off the shoulders of the higher ups and perform well to ensure they can focus on the development of the server to enhance the performance and features. I would love to take upon the role of staff or community manager as that is my strongest suit and I can help to ensure the staff team I would bring on are professional and know exactly what they are doing. I would take care of the affairs and problems, and make sure things stay in place so the server and community have a good look on the server. I can also take care of the Twitter page, YouTube - along with writing documents and announcements that are professional and look good on the server.

In conclusion I feel like I could do a good job with making sure your server is running well on the frontend.

I have 5 years’ experience with management and I'm sure I can bring a good benefit to your server.
My experience goes all over in management, from server management, staff management and community management, with these skills I can get involved well with the team ensuring I offer help and give them the best advice.

When it comes to server Management I have experience and knowledge with running them, making sure ideas are being brought up - along with doing my own backend work with configuring, discord bots and just making sure everything gets put into place, With staff management, I have my own system which enhances the performance of the team, getting every rank involved and giving them responsibility and the chance to show off their skills, this shows the management where everyone belongs and exactly what people’s weaknesses and strengths are. With community management, I love to get involved with the community, hosting events and getting the community pumped for new maps and releases. With all these skills as said before I can work anywhere and everywhere and can ensure my duties are being done and I do a good job while on the server.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
  • Community Engagement.
I’d like to think my work with Communities is quite good after the amount of time I spent in management, which included interaction with a lot of the community.
  • Forum Moderation.
I can do general forum moderation which would include being very active on the forums to keep an eye out on new posts, replies, changes to profiles, and other. This is to ensure the forum is nice and clean and doesn’t go against any of the forum rules.
  • Support.
I can do general support within the server’s forums, discord, emails, etc to ensure our players get all the help they need.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would say 10 because I believe honest is the best policy - being honest gives players a sense of trust and ensures our players are more likely to display the same amount of honesty.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
N/A
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):
3-4 hours per day.

↬ What is your discord @?:
Utilizations. (with the .)

↬ Additional Information (optional):
I was staff here quite some time ago - not sure what name I was under or the year it was, if you guys keep some sort of logs you could probably use NameMC to find out.

Here is a little about me:

I have worked in Management for 5 years - I started with Minecraft then expanded through to other games such as FiveM, Garry’s Mod, and Rust. I specialize in Staff Management and Project Management - reasons being is that in my full-time job it is what I do.

I have also been into development for 3 years, I can code C#, C+, JavaScript, HTML, CSS and Script. My main projects are; Websites, Discord Bots - Streaming Platform Bots and System Administration.

And also why you should choose me:
  • Experience
I feel you should accept me for the role of staff because I understand a lot about the staff role, I've had a lot of experience of owning servers and being staff on servers. Even the things I need to work on about being a staff role is that this server can help me with all this because you can teach me.
  • Dedication
Dedication, this is the one thing which is very important because if a staff member isn't dedicated to staff on the server or even play on the server it's a major problem, but with me I will be a hard-working and dedicated staff member, always ready to support someone, help someone out with a report, anything!
So overall I will be a hardworking and dedicated staff member.
  • Maturity
Another big thing for being a staff member is maturity, once on staff you have to be mature which I will because if you're not you're going to end up being demoted or just known for being a bad staff member. I will be very mature while being the staff role on this server!
  • Professional
Being professional, if I receive the staff role, I will always be professional around players. Every staff member must follow this rule because I've been on servers where half of the staff are just immature and unprofessional and that just leads to your player-base leaving and just the server dying slowly.
  • Active
Being active, every staff member must be active. It's one of the obvious rules which a staff member must follow and this is one of the things I have and will do. I will always be on and hard working.
  • Knowledge
I have a lot of knowledge in staff and in servers. I was a developer for a while, coding plugins and configuring them. I would make a massive difference and I would be very skilled at the role.

All these points above are why I should be staff, and why I am the best fit for the job. I have worked as a staff for 4 years and I am wanting to show age doesn't matter. So let's get to work and clean the server and make it a better environment for the people.

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
Congratulations your application has been set to pending!

message @MarikIsGod on Tele to setup your interview

Status
Not open for further replies.