Denied Utez's staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

utez

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Utez

↬ Age: 17

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: I was Ex-Mod+ on ElevateMC and I was also Staff on HCTRanked although I do not think me having no experience should deter my chances of becoming staff. Before applying, I thought about reading other peoples applications and going over what people did wrong, what people didn't like, what types of backgrounds people prefer, and what can get you better chances of becoming staff.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I'd like to become staff on Sage for several reasons. Contributing to a server that is already established and liked by the community, (including myself) is amazing to work with. Everyone on the server knows one another, with new people joining every day. There's no better way to contribute than apply for a staff application aswell as people require support so often and some may not be given the proper responses or treatment when the player base may ask for help or have their complaints, suggestions, or concerns dealt with. Furthermore, suggestions that a new player may give, whether it be they are coming from a different server or be from a different background, acknowledging there messages may be hard when bombarded by many others.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Whenever I was staff on elevate I was one of the most active staff members and it helped me get promoted quickly since I had helped people so often and I think that I would be able to help on sage as much as I did on elevate aswell as the fact I've been playing HCF for so long I know what the community as a whole wants and I think I would be able to come up with some good ideas to help better the server in the future.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 7, I'll be honest when it comes to things that I shouldn't lie about but if its something that I know wont affect anyone I'll tell a lie here and there

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): anywhere from 3-6+ hours

↬ What is your telegram @?: UtezXD

↬ What is your discord @?: utez#5612

↬ Additional Information (optional)?: As the holidays are coming up if I'll more than likely have less work so I'll be more active now as to later on in the year

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 55
  • unknown (1).png
    unknown (1).png
    2 KB · Views: 70

afcu

+1 he thought me everything he knew about staffing and helped me get staff on elevate/hctranked

Pampa

Greedily's best friend
Neutral

+ Has experience

- Can't tell whether you've changed in terms of toxicity and how serious you are in applying considering your past on cave as a player

utez

Neutral

+ Has experience

- Can't tell whether you've changed in terms of toxicity and how serious you are in applying considering your past on cave as a player
I havent really played much ever since caves decline so I dont really care for the game as much as i did before so im not as toxic anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.