Denied uSuccc's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

uSuccc

IGN (In-Game Name): uSuccc

Timezone: CDT

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
Yes, I've had my fair share of experience being staff, I've been staff on a few well known servers, I will list them bellow.

FrostRealmsMc - Tmod-Mod-Mod+-Admin (70-100 players)
AppleHCF - Tmod-Mod-Mod+ (30-40 players)
GapplePvp - PlatAdmin-Manager (15-20 players)
VenuxPvp - Tmod (20-40 players)
CavePvp - Tmod-Mod (50-70 players)

And that's pretty much all I can remember right now.
Unfortunately I don't have any proof because this is a new PC and I lost all my data from my old PC because it broke.
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I have quite a few reasons why I think I should become a helper. I will state them below.

Activity. As I already said many times, my activity is my strongest point. This is something fundamental because if you are online, you can help way more players than other staff members that are not that active. Even when I'm not home, I would still be able to answer to help out players by just responding to Discord tickets, helping out on the forums by answering questions, and helping the players that message me on Telegram.

Active staff members are something good for a server since the players know that if they join Teamspeak that there will be someone that moves them quickly. Besides doing support rooms, I also can use my activity for screen shares for suspected cheaters. I am active across two different time zones, and those are EU and NA, and I would be able to help in both of the time zones. This gives me an advantage due to the reason that I can help way more players that can't be online in both time zones.

Maturity. I consider myself mature and someone that takes every problem very seriously. I stay professional under all circumstances, no matter what. As a staff member, I would never be immature due to the reason that you have a preview function towards the community. Maturity is one of the essential points if you want to become staff because if you are immature, it will ruin the reputation of the server. I can provide you a staff member that is always professional and never show immaturity towards the community. Even if a player starts shouting at me in a support room or sends me death threats or anything like that, I would still act the same. There are moments that you are with your friends and that you joke around sometimes like everyone.

Dedication. I am extremely dedicated to SagePvp. If you accept me as a staff member, you get a staff member that is willing to put all his time and effort into the server no matter what. My dedication towards SagePvp is so extraordinary because this is the first server that I liked. Even when I left Minecraftt To take a break I still talked to my friends from the server, I kept on playing all the time since I fit the best in this community. I love helping this community, and that is something I want to keep doing.

Respect. This is something very important for me. I got raised with respect, and I always treat everyone with respect because if you respect someone, they will respect you too. Sometimes a player comes in Teamspeak that is wholly heated because of something that happened. Out of my experience, if he starts being very toxic and you just respond back with respect, and most of the time, the player will calm down since he understands that you want to help him with his problem. Of course, you need to give respect before you can get respect from others, and this is something that you can expect from me.

Loyalty. Once I become staff on SagePvp, I would only have my focus on SagePvp, and I would not play anything else.

When I apply on a server, I do care about the server, and I want to stay there for as long as possible. Most people know that I always give 100% when I'm a staff I will do everything that I possibly can do. I don't want to waste my free time on a different server while being staff here.

If you do play on other HCF servers a lot while being staff on a server, I think that it is disrespectful since you are staff on the server for a reason. It would be a pleasure if I can become a staff member on here.

Professionalism. This is something important when you're staff. When you are a staff member you have a preview function and you represent the server. I would never be immature when I'm staff because if you are immature, you do ruin not only your reputation but also the reputation of the server. I consider myself professional when it comes to helping players out in Teamspeak, in-game, or Discord. Of course, I do joke around sometimes with other staff members like others, but you would never see me being unprofessional while helping out players since I know what for damage it can do.

Knowledge. I would say that I have decent HCF knowledge since I'm playing this for already four years and also because of my past experiences. I have been going through all the rules that are on the forums. Also, besides that, I do think that I know all the SagePvp rules. I can provide you a staff member that knows what he is doing while assisting players in Teamspeak, Discord, and In-game.

Experience. I do think that I have a good amount of experience in being a staff member and not only in Moderator positions but also in management positions. I gained much knowledge from every single experience, and that makes me the person I am today. I do know what I'm doing as a staff member, and I barely make any mistakes. I think that I would fit this job perfectly since I also have past experiences.

Teamwork. As I already said, I love to work as a team. Teamwork is the key to success, and it's something fundamental. I do enjoy working in a team way more than doing things all by myself. Doing support rooms together is important since you can always back up each other if you don't know something. I'm always down to work with everyone, and I do not hate anyone. Working together is also important since you will know each other better and you will understand how the other works.

Honesty. I'm always honest, and I would never lie. Being honest is something very important if you are staff. If you are honest you also show that you are mature since you take responsibility and admit that you did something wrong. Also, besides that, it shows that you are mature. It also shows that you are trusted since you don't try to hide anything, and building up trust is something extraordinary. This is something you can expect from me if I become a staff member here.

Patience. I think that patience is one of my strongest points when it comes to staffing. Patience is something very important when it comes to staffing because sometimes you will come in a situation that you need to stay with a player for a long time to sort everything out. I have been in many cases that I've been with a couple of players discussing things for an hour, and in the end, we all leave on a good note. I do know how to deal with difficult/annoying players, and before I would kick or leave them, I would make everything clear.

Kindness. I'm always kind to everyone and have respect for everyone. I would never disrespect someone that is being toxic or just doesn't like me since that doesn't make anything better at all. I'm always open to talk to everyone with their situations, and I'm always there willing to help out when needed. I'm always trying to tell everything in a positive way to make things look less bad then it is, and it helps a lot. You would never see me being disrespectful or toxic to others

All in all, becoming a helper would be amazing.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I do my job. This is a problem I've noticed in a few of our current and past staff members- not going to say any names, but I've noticed it. They don't do their job correctly. They'll joke around with warns, ban reasons, etc. I would never do that If I become staff. I will ban players when they need to be banned. I warn when they need to be warned, mute when they need to be muted, so on and so forth, And I won't make any exceptions. People don't really like that I'm not so lenient- but is being lenient what a helper should be? No. Don't get me wrong, I do give out a few chances to make sure the player has a chance to fix their issue, before I take action.

I can be active on every server. I won't focus on a single server, for example I wont just staff on HCF, I will make sure to staff on Kits and all the other servers I am allowed to staff on. I am also able to spend large amounts of time on the server, up to 7 hours a day.

I am a helpful and kind person. I genuinely love helping others, I've always enjoyed being helpful, whether it would be showing a new player how to play the game mode, or giving other players certain items I didn't need. Overall I am a responsible, selfless young man who is considerate and respectful to those around me while I’m involved in anything. I prioritize others, and making sure that they are enjoying their time is what I like to do best. I like to know what’s going on around me and what I can do to make things better and, ultimately, more enjoyable for everyone.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Unfortunately not.

Additional Information?: I had to make a new forums account because I forgot my old password.
I also love playing valorant in my freetime.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.
If you liked my staff application please +1 it, it would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

Rexy.

Established member
Could you please let me know why I received a -1, So I could make some changes and hopefully change that into a +1 :)
You have 0 experience in the staff hierarchy, except for random networks, which makes me believe you're a staff hopper or just can't do your job correctly.

uSuccc

You have 0 experience in the staff hierarchy, except for random networks, which makes me believe you're a staff hopper or just can't do your job correctly.
I understand, most of the servers shut down a few months after I became staff due to lack of players, or funding, etc.. I do appreciate your feedback though.

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Plagiarized word for word

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.