Denied (US) kirikizu | Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDANCE

IGN (In Game Name): kirikizu
Timezone: CST
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: I have Teamspeak & Discord.
━━━━━━━━━━
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: I was staff on one server server that I can genuinely say helped me strive to become a more respectful user. The server was called, "StormPvP". Storm was an upcoming and already successful Kitmap server. The community based around it was very neutral, and it rarely had any bugs starting off(which is rare for most servers). I was starting off to be a T-Mod then after a few weeks, I instantly got promoted to Senior Mod, skipping Moderator. But, unfortunately due to my strict parents, I had a very LIMITED time on my computer which caused me to be very inactive. So I informed the Manager that I would not be able to staff on the server, causing myself to be handed, "Chat-mod" but even then, I was only active on weekends. That has changed now since have been granted with more playtime on weekdays & weekends.

Why do you want to become Staff?: I genuinely want to join the staff team so I can feel the experience of helping out regular players with their problems. What I mean is, for example, say a user on the network was getting bhopped/hacked on whilst trying to do something, if I was on at the exact moment of getting alerts/constant messages from the user and or his friends indicating that he did infact need help, I could then assist the user and also rid the network of a cheater, which even one can help the server a good amount. Another reason is, I personally would consider myself a "smart" player, as I have been playing Minecraft for years, so I know what KillAura, or X-ray, etc look like. So If I ever teleported to a user using one of these, I could almost immediately tell whether the player is infact using some kind of cheat/hack. Finally, one of the last reasons is, I am very cooperative when it comes to helping out a user in need. If a user needs help or just needs to report a bug to someone, I could sit there and listen to them explain what the bug is, or what their problem is, and do my absolute best to help them solve this. I'm somewhat new to SSing aswell. Whenever I was with Storm, we did an SS test kind of thing to prove we could actually do our job and SS a user who might've been cheating, I unfortunately didn't do the best due to that being the first server I've ever been staff on that's HCF related. I'm hoping that with the help of current staff members on the server, that I could eventually learn to SS properly (if this got accepted, of course.)

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: I personally believe you should accept me as staff due to my different qualities, and the many things I can bring to the table for SagePvP. Below, I have listed some, but not all, of my qualities.

Activity - I'm extremely active on SagePvP because I genuinely enjoying playing the server. If you playtime me on Squads / Teams, that itself can prove I've spent quite a bit on Sage.

Honesty - Honesty is one of the most important qualities to have while applying / being staff. I'll personally always be honest towards every staff member, player, or whoever I'm talking to no matter the topic.

Trustworthy - I'm very trustworthy in my own eyes, and to a few of my other friends. Not only that, but If I'm accepted, I'll prove to you aswell that I can be trustworthy with everything I do. I completely understand that getting staff on any server requires a good amount of trust, and I know for a fact I can bring that to Sage.

Communication - Being able to communicate is absolutely important to becoming a good / successful staff member. It's insanely essential whenever it comes to users who need help, or other staff members who need you for something, or just to talk to you about a certain thing.

Screensharing - As mentioned in the, "Why do you want to become Staff?:" section, I mentioned that I'm not extremely experienced whenever it comes to screensharing, but I know the main areas to check (.minecraft, snooper settings, etc). Hoping all of that changes and other staff members allow me to branch out and learn more about it.

Support in Teamspeak / Discord - I know that, from past experience, it can be extremely irritating, annoying, and a time waster to sit in Support Rooms for hours without any assistance. If I get accepted, I'll do my absolute best to help as many players in Teamspeak, and or Discord who need help.

Rules - As a staff member on any server, you must be well familiar with the rules, and how to address them during a certain time to succeed at being staff. I'm well aware of the rules, and if I forget a specific one, I have the Rules forums post bookmarked on chrome / copied on a notebook on my desktop.

Dedication - Whenever I'm tasked to do something, I focus on that, and only that. I don't get sidetracked midway from doing it. If this gets accepted, I know that I need to help the community over myself, and whenever helping a user, and to not get distracted mid support. I'll try my absolute hardest to help the server.

Experience - I started playing HCF during the HCTeams time period. I'm gonna go out on an estimate, and saying 3ish years ago, during Map 16. I'm well aware of the specific things HCF players do/say, and I feel like that knowledge can help me on Sage.

Additional quality - I'm no where NEAR bias. Whether it's my friends or not, I'll always choose proof over no proof. I'll always listen to both sides of each story, whether it's a specific player accusing another one of allying / dtr evading, or someone cheating / not cheating. I'll take both stories in, and make sure if I'm about to ban a certain user, it's because there's valid proof of the player doing so.

Can any staff members vouch for you?: I can safely say, Migzy_1, and MattsAlt can both vouch for me as a user. Both have helped me with problems I've had, including mutes, bans, etc. I'm hoping to join them in the future so I can continue to connect with them as staff members, and most importantly, friends.

Additional Information: My name is adam, but I usually go by "dash" as that's been my nickname since I was young. I'm excited to be playing on the server, and hopefully get accepted. I admit to being toxic, but I'm doing my absolute best to change my ways, and to be a whole lot less toxic, because I know for a fact I can't be toxic as a staff member, which can result in a strike or potential demotion, and I'm sincerely sorry to everyone I've ever been toxic towards, hoping we can drop everything in the future.

Last edited:

Aluminous

I say that Kirikizu should be put as a staff member as he is an active, chill, and intelligent player. I also feel as though kirikizu is outgoing and would fit the sagepvp staff team well.

nahxd

Kibes' Pet
+1 player is very respectful. He is never toxic and he has really good detail in his app! Good luck and I hope you get accepted!!!!!!

Foreign

Vouch
Kiri is a really nice guy, he's non-toxic and is pretty respectable. Definitely would be happy to see him as a part of the Sage staff team.
+1

Roleplaying

+1
Kiri is always seen around the server as active and friendly and would like to see him be put on the Sage Staff Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.