Denied [US] Jared / Mid's Staff Application

Jared

IGN (In-Game Name): Mid

Region (EU/NA/Other): US

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I was once staff on FaithfulMC, highest rank I had was Mod,

Why would you like to become a staff member?: It's boring constantly having no staff online for most of the players to not be moved on kitmap, I don't play much HCF but when I do there's usually hardly staff assistance. I have a lot of free time to be able to attend the server when it's needed. Hopefully, this staff app gets judged/determined based on my reliability and the application process isn't judged based on my past.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I'd make the staff team more fun rather than taken 100% seriously. There is a difference between professional and overdoing it. Not saying that most of the staff are overdoing it, but uh yeah they are. I can provide security for the staff team, I know most of yall to be scared of cringy com kids so I could provide backup. Willing to step in where I'm needed.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? My honesty would be rated 8 out of 10. I would say 8 because I respect people's honesty so I'd like people to respect my honesty.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Calvin >.<

Additional Information?: No