Denied [US] ignXan's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ignXan

IGN (In-Game Name): ignXan

Timezone: -5 EST

Discord and Telegram: I have both and will give them upon request.

Any punishments?: No i have never been punished on Sage and I dont plan to be.

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
I was staff here on Sage back in October to November of 2020
proof:
Link one (in game): https://gyazo.com/c5ec52e2a70581bda8cd1de3069a2620
Link two: discord: https://prnt.sc/vftulu

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to be staff because I would like to learn how the server runs and possibly help make it better to help it grow. I would like to make a positive impact on the community by helping when I can and ensuring that all the players on the network are satisfied with everything that they may need help with. I would like to help keep the server a "hacker free" player base the best that I can. I dislike toxicity honestly and there is nothing that can be done to fully extinguish it, but I will do my best to moderate and intervene when needed to defuse a situation before it gets out of control. I would also like to help bring new modes to the network that could possibly help the network grow and attract more players causing the network to ultimately grow as a whole. I've come to realize that the community members are going to be toxic and that there's nothing you can fully 100% do about it, but what you can do, is talk to people and try to figure out a solution if there is an argument between two players happening. Also given my previous experience on sage, i feel i could be a good fit back into the staff team.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I would take any suggestions they might have to high staff and see if they could possibly be implemented into the network. I would also do my best to, as ive stated before, to help where I can and as often as I can. I would really like to make a positive impact on the community and make as many people enjoy the server as I possibly could. Furthermore, i feel like I can be really proactive within the community and helping to expand the networks player base in multiple ways. I will always maintain a respectful attitude towards people whether they are upset or highly angry and try my best to help them with whatever situation they are having trouble with. I will always make sure that every question or issue a player has gets resolved or answered within my ability to do so. It is unfair to people to not be fully satisfied with the support that they are given and it can ultimately cause people to stop playing on the network and discourage other players from playing on the network.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate my honesty at a 10 because over the course of my life I have learned that lying gets you nowhere and its better in your favor to tell the truth rather than to make it worse for yourself and possibly cause people to distrust you. Its easy to cover something up but it takes someone with a real mindset to own up to their own actions whether they get called out blatantly or not. I find that telling the truth about things will get you farther in life whether the consequences be negative or positive. Lying about something when you knew you were wrong will literally make everything 10 times harder for you to recover from, which is why ive chosen to be upfront and honest with people. It's taken me years to learn that and being honest when I made a mistake got me farther than lying about it and shrugging it off like nothing ever happened.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

deployable, vuru,

Additional Information?:

I am a 20 year old male who literally has nothing better to do than play video games. I am working on my bachelors degree in software engineering. I can be considered someone who is level headed and respectful no matter the situation,​

Last edited:

Joee

+1

but just for future reference, don't crop screenshots that you use for your previous experience. Good luck!

WuMarik

Awesome Dude
Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.