Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:

--------------------------------------
TeamSpeak: 700lbs
Telegram: @Trigger123
Discord: Fye#5839

--------------------------------------
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

I have a resume that I can link most of those servers in my resume I resigned or got demoted due to inactivity so yea if you need proof I have all the Owners discords/Telegrams if need be: https://docs.google.com/file/d/1Wd2-k4XQAHNd3_KH3sZMlMspgC3tTR-o/edit?usp=docslist_api&filetype=msword

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

There are multiple reasons why I would like to be a staff member on this server, first of all, I've been playing sage for about 1 year now so I know how the community works. I've noticed there are some issues with cheaters and other rulebreakers on the server and I would like to help fix that as much as there is in my power. I've played HCF for quite a while now before I left the community, so I understand how the community works and have lots of experience in it, so I feel like I would be a great addition to the network and staff team. I honestly wanted to become staff due to me leaving the community 3 years ago and I feel like it would be a real mind refresher in terms of meeting new players/staff and also seeing what new changes have come to the gamemode, I also feel like having someone with experience and maturity is good to have on the team. My staff experiences vary on each staff team I have had very amazing teams and have had great friendships and work feedback.

I think Sage would benefit from someone who knows how to handle high-pressure situations and knows when to interject and give feedback where it is needed. I also feel as if that, if I get staff my time, will be spent on here and not in my books, but I’ll make time. The community, the staff, there's really something great with the server. But, recently players have been non-stop complaining about the direction the server is headed with the
"inactive staff" and other subjects like keys and ranks. Personally, I see past all of that, I see something greater with the server, something greater that most people can't see.

I want to help this community thrive, and in what better way to do that than to become Staff and help out. If I could just help the players' day run smoother by helping them on the server, my work is done. And if I do that, then Developers and even Owners, have more time to concentrate on what's really crucial to the server. I know how to conduct myself as a staff member on the server and will represent the server with pride. I know I don't have much experience as a staff member but I would like to become a staff member on a good popular server so I can gain experience from other staff members and I can interact with the community.

I would like to become a staff because I like the concept of banning hackers, making the server even cleaner and even more playable. I like that I can chill & have fun with players while I'm doing my job at the same time, And if it doesn't work out then I will change my method of helping out the server and players. As a staff member being honest is vital and I always endeavor to tell the whole truth. As a Staff member, you also represent the server, so if you lie it affects you and the community as a whole. If you tell me something, My previous experience as a Staff member has shown me the amount of responsibility I would be committing to by being Staff. That is why you can rely on me as a Staff member because I am aware of the responsibility that is required.

As Staff, I would not only be responsible for myself but for my duties as Staff and helping people. I also have an adept way of prioritizing my responsibilities and I’ll always hold my responsibility as staff to a high priority. If I become a staff I will never purposely let down any players or staff members. I always see people coming in and getting staff and leaving after a week but I have been at this server enough to understand its player base and understand them as they want. My friends have told me a lot about it and I want to just become a staff member to help more of the player base out on the server. Another reason I would like to become staff on the server is that I really enjoy helping people. Another reason I would like to become a staff member is that whenever I talk to the staff members or see them in-game they are always so kind and caring. So if I become a staff member I would be able to be a part of the hard-working and kind staff team. I would like them to help me grow as a staff member and be able to learn from the staff members on the team now, so I can do many things better and overall grow as a staff member. Overall, I love SagePvP very much and would love to become a staff. I have many different reasons to become a staff.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

So, I would like to assist them with moderating the server, helping players, trying my best to solve players' questions, help guide new players/users. I want to help the owner in maintaining this server, keeping it safe from hackers, griefers and abusers, making this server a better place to play a place where players can gain the best experience of our game mode, etc. I have met a few staff members and they are very humble, kind, and welcoming. I would love to be a part of the staff community with such great staff members. I get a lot of time to play Minecraft, so instead of wasting my time here and there, I would love to contribute to this server by helping players in each and every platform of this server.

Honestly, whenever I’m on I noticed that some of the Admin+ members don’t respond to players in-game when they need urgent assistance and that TeamSpeak support is really slow, so I would help the players experience in terms of getting them the fast and efficient support they need, I would answer any questions or concerns regarding the server or other players. I will put my utmost attention in making sure everyone is following the rules/regulations set in place @SagePVP. I’m not someone who will be hovering over you 24/7 so if you follow the rules and listen to what staff has to say we shouldn’t have a problem but I can be very strict when the time is needed of me. A major motivating factor for me wanting to apply as the staff was the feeling that we didn't have a voice in the community as players. As a staff member, I will always listen to the advice and feedback from our community and offer some of my input to the players. I feel like it's something that is overlooked in most HCF servers and it can greatly improve the game's experience and state. I will make good suggestions to the upper echelons and make suggestions of my own that I feel will help the game and the community grow further. There are many instances as a player where I feel that no one is listening to us in the community, which can make a player really upset.

I want to build a relationship with the community so that players are more willing to come to me to solve problems. I feel as though building relationships is an important aspect of being a successful employee that many people fail to do. Building relationships helps you earn the trust and respect of your players and generally helps you get things done more efficiently. If you are not considered trustworthy or respectable, it will be significantly harder to get the information you need from players to solve problems in the game. Higher HCF players often complained about serving unskilled players in the game. Lately, there's been a practice that I've seen a lot of skilled players complain about, which is that the fishing rod has been put on cooldown. Personally, I wasn't too excited when I heard about this change as it was never really a problem in the start and often helps you in team fights on both offense and defense. When potential changes like this are rolled out, I'd like to be able to give my opinion and explain why these changes could harm the community.
I will be a role model for the players and other staff members and be really active both in the game and in the support rooms. So my activity and the players will be a priority for me as I want to help the community as much as possible. I would improve the experience of Multi-Cultural players by giving them better attention both in TeamSpeak and on the server, as I said before. Besides that, I could help English players by giving them quality attention in TeamSpeak and keeping the server without toxic users.

I wouldn't hold players in TeamSpeak for a long time as I am very active and have a pretty good amount of free time on my hands. I would always be watching players making sure everyone is obeying the rules on the SagePvP Network. As an HCF player myself I understand what we as HCF players want from the staff team and I want to make that happen.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

If I had to rate my honesty I wouldn't be sure, cause if I made a stupid mistake I’m not gonna say anything cause then I’ll feel stupid and then feel nervous and start to make more mistakes but I try to tell higher staff what happened and have them help me with figuring out a solution. I tend to not say things when the other party wants me to stay quiet and not say anything to disregard their privacy. I’m not someone who tells others personal things, who if someone wants me to tell them something about someone I won’t. I’ll keep my honesty at 100% with staff cause then it will jeopardize my reputation and also the servers cause it will look like you’re just hiring liars and unprofessional staff. I would rate myself on that scale because nobody is perfect. Also, I think that sometimes I'm not honest times, but I always try to be as honest and transparent as possible. You must gain honesty and keep honesty and trust.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Yoren can vouch for me he’s really a nice guy
😊

Additional Information?:
I am a full-time college student who works and plays sports so my times may vary now if you would like both my work/sports/class schedules I can provide them to the following staff if need be. I also have other issues that I will disclose with the proper staff.

Last edited:

4Gpuglife

Established member
Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name):
Urinating
Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
I have a resume that I can link most of those servers in my resume I resigned or got demoted due to inactivity so yea if you need proof I have all the Owners discords/Telegrams if need be: https://docs.google.com/file/d/1Wd2-k4XQAHNd3_KH3sZMlMspgC3tTR-o/edit?usp=docslist_api&filetype=msword
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I honestly wanted to become staff due to me leaving the community 3 years ago and I feel like it would be a real mind refresher in terms of meeting new players/staff and also seeing what new changes have come to the gamemode, I also feel like having someone with experience and maturity is good to have on the team. My staff experiences vary on each staff team I have had very amazing teams and have had great friendships and work feedback. I think Sage would benefit from someone who knows how to handle high pressure situations and knows when to interject and give feedback where it is needed. I also feel as if that if I get staff my times will be spent on here and not in my books, but I’ll make time.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Honestly whenever I’m on I noticed that some of the Admin+ members don’t respond to players in game when they need urgent assistance and that teamspeak support is really slow, so I would help the players experience in terms of getting them the fast and efficient support they need, I would answer any questions or concerns regarding the server or other players. I will put my utmost attention in making sure everyone is following the rules/regulations set in place @SagePVP. I’m not someone who will be hovering over you 24/7 so if you follow the rules and listen to what staff have to say we shouldn’t have a problem but I can be very strict when the time is needed of me.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
If I had to rate my honesty I would say 8-10 cause if I made a stupid mistake I’m not gonna say anything cause then I’ll feel stupid and then feel nervous and start to make more mistakes but I try to tell higher staff what happened and have them help me with figuring out a solution. I tend to not say things when the other party wants me to stay quiet and not say anything to disregard their privacy. I’m not someone who tells others personal things, who if someone wants me to tell them something about someone I won’t. I’ll keep my honesty at 100% with staff cause then it will jeopardize my reputation and also the servers cause it will look like you’re just hiring liars and unprofessional staff.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Yoren can vouch for me he’s really a nice guy😊
Additional Information?:
I am a full time college student who works and plays sports so my times may vary now if you would like both my work/sports/class schedules I can provide them to the following staff if need be. I also have other issues that I will disclose with the proper staff with.

Lack of detail

Irrelevant experience
Grammar/Spelling Errors
I mean if we're being honest most of the experience you use in factions can be technically used over on other game modes it's just a matter of what rules and punishments are used, but I fully understand what you mean thank you for your feedback. I will try to use all the feedback in future applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.