Denied Urci's Staff Application!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urci

IGN (In-Game Name): Urci

Region (EU/NA/Other): NAE

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Yes I have been staff on multiple servers majority were small but was a mod on faithful a while back. And was admin on a small server called RivalHCF also other servers that I quite can't remember.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become a staff member cause I want to help out the community and always wanted to be a staff. I want to make the server a better place and I want every player to have fun on the server. Also I am very active so I can always be there to help people out. In my eyes everyone should be treated the same. I am very mature since I'm not the youngest anymore and I have a lot of experience on HCF overall. I have been playing this game for over 7 years and I have come across a lot of different HCF servers and I know what it's like to play.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I would improve the player’s experience by first off all being kind and always try to see the point of view of the player. I will improve the experience for the players since I'm super active and not scared of a conversation with the player who needs help. I have a very good quality microphone and I can speak multiple languages. I can always show empathy and of course I am respectful to anyone. I have been thinking about applying to staff a lot but since I was playing a lot of hcf I could not do it. Of Course I have discord, telegram and TeamSpeak. Also I have played sage for a bit as well so I kind of know how the community is. I know SagePvP is an upcoming server and I really believe that we can grow the community on Sage.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate it at 9, of course it's never a 10 but everyone who knows me knows how loyal I am and I am actually motivated to be 100% willing to be a very good staff member. I would never lie to a player, and of course I would always follow the rules of the SagePvP network. I won’t do things that are not allowed on SagePvP.

Additional Information?:

I hope you guys will give me this amazing opportunity to be a part of the SagePvP staff team. As I said I meet all the requirements to be a great staff member. I am very active, I am 18 years old so even if I say it myself I am very mature. I have respect for anyone and everyone. I don't treat people differently from other people. Although this is my first time being a staff member, I really believe you should give me a chance and I will promise you that you will not regret this. I hope that you guys know me a little bit better after this application. I think everyone deserves a chance to become a staff member if they are very motivated and of course meet all the requirements. People would always be able to count on me and I would never let anyone down. I don’t take things personally easily. I always like to see problems from multiple points of view.

Last edited:

RockyM_C

-1 terrible grammar
rambling on and on in the application
there is absolutely no way you are 18 and still speak like an overhyped 14 year old
no proof of past staff experience
little to no formatting
seems like to took you 10 minutes to write this, at best.

RockyM_C

-1 terrible grammar
rambling on and on in the application
there is absolutely no way you are 18 and still speak like an overhyped 14 year old
no proof of past staff experience
little to no formatting
seems like to took you 10 minutes to write this, at best.
and the fact you are 18 and have put in over 5 fragment sentences after putting sentence closers is just laughable.

RockyM_C

and the fact you are 18 and have put in over 5 fragment sentences after putting sentence closers is just laughable.
and ontop of that "I think everyone deserves a chance to be staff" you now not only sound self entitled you are promptly on your knees trying to get a managers attention. Goodluck :ROFLMAO:

E

Elway

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.