Denied unteach's staff application

unteach

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): unteach
↬ Age: 18
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes, I was actually staff on Sage under the name P8B but gave the account to my brother. I was also staff on a server by the name of PotsPvP, it was an older server, averaged around 150 players although the server closed due to the owner running out of funds.
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I feel as if the game isn't much fun anymore and staffing was always something I enjoyed doing, gives you a different perspective and role in the community.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Well considering I have past experience and can remain calm when dealing with multiple upset players, I could handle majority of situations accordingly. I also like seeing both sides of a story before dishing out a punishment, both sides of the story are important to assessing the situation properly.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
A 7/10. I don't have much of a reason, hypothetically if a player asked me something I am not meant to tell people, I wouldn't tell the truth, if it's not meant to be told.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Yes, P8B, obviously bias though, Recruits and Zoltiic. Not sure if some of the people I staffed with are still around.
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):
anywhere from 2-4 hours considering I have a job and the hours can vary depending on the day.
↬ What is your discord @?:
curb#0360
↬ Additional Information (optional):