Denied Unpaid Partner application

Status
Not open for further replies.

jyx_

IGN (In-Game Name):Jyx_
YouTube channel link:https://youtube.com/channel/UCKtuoHCnzeIpr4rvVFN9EYQ
Amount of subscribers: 346
How many videos have you uploaded on the server?: 11
How many videos do you plan to upload on the server per week?: 1 or 2 I try my absolute hardest
•I don’t know who’s reading this but I would like to apply for unpaid Partner reasons I’ve been loyal to sagepvp for almost 3 months now I communicate with the players on sagepvp. I’ve got big plans coming up for video ideas I put a lot of work into each and everyone of my videos. I bring fans to the server and teach players how to play. Good with other media members of sagepvp by communicating with them and 2 maps ago I did a verses series for all media that would like to join I ended up getting some known partners on the server to make videos on it they are Melonite,Celestial,Matchers and more. I understand I have been promoted from Youtuber to famous and now wanting unpaid Partner but I hope you still consider my application I put a lot of effort into the server.
By.Jyx_

Klaf

Pending. Please join ts.sagepvp.org with - pending in your name and wait in media support waiting room.

Daxem

+1 I have known jyx since we were 4 years old, and I can say that he has an amazing personality and I cannot think of anyone better than would be fit for this position.

mylo

Established member
Denied. This isn't to demotivate you, you're still doing great but you aren't there just yet for partner, re-apply when you average higher views and have higher subs.

Status
Not open for further replies.