Xotix
oldkohi
HcSplash
HCWater
HCReaper
/// Ive been staff on way more servers but i forget them

Proof: N/A I lost everything.
Why would you like to become a staff member?:

Because being a staff member is priority to represent the hcf community and is always a achievement to me. There for it would be a great opportunity to represent SagePvP. Besides that I think it would be a change for me to get back into hcf and to experience the same joy as I use to have. Along with I'm a calm and honest person and I'm very mature for my age what can be grateful to some situations were some people are quick to anger and don't resolve the issue in a correct way. In conclusion SagePvP is just a great place and a good community what allows me to really try my best in being a staff member. As well as becoming a staff member also helps me learn to make friends and to socialize and also help others when there stuck and need help.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I can benefit players experience by removing hackers and stopping toxicity. I can also provide screen sharing skills if needed what would benefit players from having to deal with closet cheaters. I can also listen to players suggestions and forward it to higher staff ( with permission ) what can dramatically change the hcf experience. I can go on and on but I can promise my self helping others as much as I can.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
9/10 Since ive never lied and im never planning on doing it.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Not what I know of.

Additional Information?:

My discord is Unlinked#1001 <3

Kheivo

- Many grammar issues, please fix them
- Not enough detail, please include more detail
- No proof of staffing experience, without proof it doesn't count

Unlinked

- Many grammar issues, please fix them
- Not enough detail, please include more detail
- No proof of staffing experience, without proof it doesn't count
No grammar issues I checked it through grammar checker.
I didn’t want to put to much detail since it boors many people and you can say what ever and it all can be false that’s why I like doing it short and simple and to test
Me staffing so see what my capabilities are .
I can’t get proof since I reset my pc 6 times and changed it

Kheivo

No grammar issues I checked it through grammar checker.
I didn’t want to put to much detail since it boors many people and you can say what ever and it all can be false that’s why I like doing it short and simple and to test
Me staffing so see what my capabilities are .
I can’t get proof since I reset my pc 6 times and changed it
No grammar issues - 'I would also provide screen sharing skills if needed what would benefit players'
Like I said, if you don't have proof then don't put it
Putting detail doesn't bore people at all, you clearly just don't want to improve

I am not changing my score

Unlinked

No grammar issues - 'I would also provide screen sharing skills if needed what would benefit players'
Like I said, if you don't have proof then don't put it
Putting detail doesn't bore people at all, you clearly just don't want to improve

I am not changing my score
Well I can’t provide proof and it was like 2020

D

Deployable

Thank you for being interested in becoming a staff member on sagepvp, but unfortunately we wont be moving forward with your application. You may re-apply in 2 weeks.