Denied Uniters Staff Apply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uniters

IGN (In-Game Name): Uniters
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: For everyone currently reading this post, I have NO previous experience staffing with any servers. Only applications, observing, and communication with staff members. Hear me out and give it a chance.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I'd like to become staff member on SagePvP for several reasons. Contributing to a server that is already established and liked by the community, (including myself) its amazing to work with. Everyone on the server knows eachother , with new people joining every day! There's no better way to contribute than apply for a staff application.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If i get accepted I could do many things for the community to help improve the players experiences. I would be very active in team speak, and move players frequently who need assistance. From benig a active player on the network, that would automatically improve my experience , because it sucks to wait in a support waiting room for a few hours because of a small stupid issue.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? A 9 because I am a loyal guy who always likes to chat with fellow players.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) nope currently I am not really close friend with any of the staff members.
Additional Information?: Thanks for reading through my apply. Feel free to reply with some suggestions what i can do bettee to my application or even just respond if you can vouch/de-vouch my application :)

xKarmma

-Lacks detail
-Put spaces between the questions
-Add a colour scheme
-No experience

If u can add more detail to your application add spaces and a colour scheme it could help your application
Good luck!

Trim

-1 VERY hard to read, no staffing experience and the detail doesnt make up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.