Timezone:
GMT

UK

Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes a Hyper Cloud 2

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes all of them

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
Yes i have been helper ranging to Sr.Admin on a number of servers.

Why do you want to become staff?:

I would like to become staff as i feel i can put my past experience into good use, not also good use but i feel the server can benefit from my being staff as i get along with everyone on the server and not a bad bit of grief with anyone. I also want to become staff because i am fully aware of the times i can be on and im willing to put time and effort into making the server a great place for the sage community to be, I listen to players as i would like to be listened to myself and also treat them the same way ( as any staff member should ) i treat all players with equality and would not over treat someone just because i know them. i also would like to become staff as i feel the server could use more active staff, and im not saying that as in there is no one on but there has been times where ive needed assistance just for the smallest of things and there has not been any staff members online. I understand that if i was accepted i would only get helper but as a role of helper i would do what ever i could to keep the chat + hacker clean and away from the player / players involved.

Why should we accept you as staff?:

As stated above i think i should be accepted as i have alot of experience in being staff and feel i can come to some use. I know the server very well and the community very well and feel this server would be great to be staff on and to work with the sage team would be great.
I also think i should be accepted because i am mature and professional when it comes to being a staff member, i have realised alot of people doubt sages staff team but i know that i can show them that there wrong in what there saying. I also think i should be staff as i have been playing HCF for a good 5 years now and know how the system works.

Maturity - I know that some players can make me seem immature but i can tell you the person reading this when it gets serious ( me being staff ) i am the most mature and kindest person to be seen and spoken to, I have gained alot of this from starting work at the age of 16 and now aged 18. I work in retail what means being nice and polite to people and given them the treatment there granted.
At my work place we go the saying ' The customer is always right' and i feel that could be implemented in sage but the players is always right ( depending on the situation obviously )

Taking care of Situations by myself - I am very good at dealing with players by myself as i know how it feels to be a regular player in the community and i know that how to cool them down if they get heated in teamspeak / game chat, I know that when i am being told im wrong over and over the best thing to do is to get a higher staff member to take over or / assist me with the problem.

Additional Information:

As stated above i work part time and do +16 hours a week, the rest of the time will be dedicated to Sage.
I can be on the server upto 8+9 hours a day depending on when im working.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application, Unfull :)

Submittings

• Poor grammar.
  • Lack of detail + effort (ALL sections)
  • No proof of experience.
  • New member. (In 'Application Format' it says "You have to be active on the forums and in game")
Personally, I don't think you're fit for the staff role on 'SagePvP' because you're lacking detail, no proof for experience, grammatical errors and for being a New Member if you become more active, add more detail and provide proof for your experience I will change my rating. Other than that I wish you the best of luck!

Kind regards,
Submittings, (Ryan)

Botings

Elite Member
Denied:
Hello @City thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.