IGN (In Game Name)
Unforgot

Timezone
GMT -1

Country
Scotland :p

Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?
Discord - Autist#7669 ( Changes Are Available If Needed ) , Telegram - @Unforgot , TeamSpeak ( Yes )

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?
ForgottenLands - (Owner) - Server was getting made and was a very good server in my opinion would have had a good player base, had all the commands and plugins ready just was in progress of making the map but we collapsed as the builders were taking to long and I had no way to fund it but hopefully I pursue my dreams and in the future I plan it out
more and make a successful server.

SickPvp - (Admin) - Was in the making aswell very early stages but sadly the owner had to study for his exams and went to college so we couldn't continue

I also was staff on some servers a long time ago don't remember the names of the servers

Why do you want to become Staff?
I want to become staff on SagePvp for an infinite list of reasons:
【1】I would love to become staff on SagePvp as I feel like the community on SagePvp is just in general got a lot of great people who I would love to help if they are not quite sure with something or if they are confused and just the feeling of helping people gives me a bit of a buzz and makes me feel good.
【2】I feel that for my age I am very mature and understanding with people and I would like to test my limits to the max and just to experience new things and hopefully do well at them.
【3】I am basically always active on discord apart from when I am sleeping and I know a lot about discord ( find out why in additional information ) and feel like I can really help out on there.
【4】I feel a server could always do with more help and I would just in general love to be staff

Why should we accept you as a Staff?
I think I should be accepted to the SagePvP Staff Team as I am a very humble and calm non-toxic person and have a lot of experience in the Minecraft field as I was playing Minecraft from very early stages of its release and know a lot of the commands/plugins as I used to experiment with them when I owned a server, I am very active and my playtime can range from 1-12 hours per day and in my opinion I would say I am very good at helping people out and negotiating to make everyone happy without abusing my powers and feel as if me and a person can always agree on something. I know basically every rule to the server and I am familiar with the commands and plugins that are in the SagePvp server. When I set myself a task I am very committed and if I was staff I would always be making sure everyone is having the best experience possible on the server and if not I would try to guide them to their glory. I know you must be active on the server if you are staff or you result in getting strikes but I can promise that I would do my best to be active as much as possible. I would say I am a very respectable, easy to understand, and easy to talk to and if anyone had to ask me something I would let them. I am not the kind of person who joins calls and just annoys people and screams random really annoying shit and if I caught a hacker I would go by the rule book which in most times with hacks it results in a ban unless they provide an acceptable amount of proof any other members of the staff team agree that they are innocent. I am very good under pressure and can handle large amount of things at the same time ( multitasking ). If I was in the support room I would always remain non-toxic no matter the situation as being toxic back is the worst way to solve things. I am aware and understand the fact that if I was staff I would always be at risk of getting resigned or demoted for various reasons:)

Can any staff member vouch for you?
I don't know is there;)

Additional Information
Sorry if their is any typos have been writing this for over and hour and it is 4am for me so I'm very tired :p
I used to own a discord server that had 1.55k members called Light Stock sadly I didn't check my emails and got took down because of TOS ( People were leaking ips, advertising illegal Selly pages etc, and also my Selly never met TOS because I sold cracked accounts )
I am able to get on at any time that is within reason and help out
I have a lot of experience with catching hackers and screen sharing and know how to deal with one
I had great fun on SOTW today thanks for making it a great SOTW!
I am eventually finished my application and hope yous like it and take me into consideration

Keep Up The Good Work

Best Of Luck

Unforgot:p

Last edited:

gap

Known member
Hello!

I will give you a rating of neutral; just for the following reasons:
  • There is a good amount of detail, this would be a satisfactory application.
  • There is a lot of spaces, specially in Additional Information, this doesn't have to be spaced out like this.
Good luck!

Unforgot

Hello!

I will give you a rating of neutral; just for the following reasons:
  • There is a good amount of detail, this would be a satisfactory application.
  • There is a lot of spaces, specially in Additional Information, this doesn't have to be spaced out like this.
Good luck!
Thank you, and I know I have noticed just layed it out to look nice :D

xKarmma

Hes been very helpful to the community on kitmap lately helping new players and being just friendly in general always saying gf! and supportive to players.
1+ Good luck man u deserve this opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.