Denied UnBlockMePlease Staff Application

UnBlockMePlease

IGN (In-Game Name):UnBlockMePlease

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, I used to be a staff member on Cosmic a few years ago when comsicSky first opened up. I was also a staff member on Skybounds.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I have always loved HCF, and have always loved being a staff member. I have never had the chance to be both at the same time, however. I feel like this would help not only me but the rest of the staff team because I feel like everyone can learn from each other. Not only this, but I know this will help me boost my image within theHCFand Minecraft community. Last I just love helping others and that's a big part of being astaff member, knowing you helped someone fix something or handle a situation that could have ended badly makes me feel better at the end of the day.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve the experience by helping come up with new ideas or events for the server, constantly asking players what they would like to see in the future for SagePvP, and making sure to check up on the community to see if there is anything wrong.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would say I am a 9 on the 1-10 scale. I am very blunt sometimes and will tell people how it is. However, if a little exaggeration is needed I can occasionally exaggerate some but not very often.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No, I am relatively new to this community so I do not know anybody here.

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours of playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yes, I have a very flexible schedule and between classes and work, I can be on whenever I may be needed or have free time.

What is your telegram @?: DillonC21

Additional Information?: I am currently attending college and work in the athletic department. Closer to the fall my Saturdays will become busy, but I will still be able to maintain a high activity on the server, discord, and forums.

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name):UnBlockMePlease

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, I used to be a staff member on Cosmic a few years ago when comsicSky first opened up. I was also a staff member on Skybounds.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I have always loved HCF, and have always loved being a staff member. I have never had the chance to be both at the same time, however. I feel like this would help not only me but the rest of the staff team because I feel like everyone can learn from each other. Not only this, but I know this will help me boost my image within theHCFand Minecraft community. Last I just love helping others and that's a big part of being astaff member, knowing you helped someone fix something or handle a situation that could have ended badly makes me feel better at the end of the day.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve the experience by helping come up with new ideas or events for the server, constantly asking players what they would like to see in the future for SagePvP, and making sure to check up on the community to see if there is anything wrong.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would say I am a 9 on the 1-10 scale. I am very blunt sometimes and will tell people how it is. However, if a little exaggeration is needed I can occasionally exaggerate some but not very often.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No, I am relatively new to this community so I do not know anybody here.

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours of playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yes, I have a very flexible schedule and between classes and work, I can be on whenever I may be needed or have free time.

What is your telegram @?: DillonC21

Additional Information?: I am currently attending college and work in the athletic department. Closer to the fall my Saturdays will become busy, but I will still be able to maintain a high activity on the server, discord, and forums.