Uhh, so who said sage isn't poppin?

TaxLimit

Known member
unknown.png

More players than Lunar, 100 off Mineman. Who said SagePvP is dead?

P.S I know they might be spoofing players, but let me enjoy seeing Sage strive.

Serae

Established member
I've been playing for like 1 and a half - 2 ish years. I know he used to be partnered, but I still never played hcf, gotta stick to my kitmap roots :)
Whats your ign? I play kitmap daily (when I'm not banned/blacklisted) never heard of you before under the ign "TaxLImit"

TaxLimit

Known member
Whats your ign? I play kitmap daily (when I'm not banned/blacklisted) never heard of you before under the ign "TaxLImit"
I used to be called Cqmpetent, Teene, TaxLimit and now Embolism. I've seen a lot of people so I can only remember the very memorable ones to me, but if your Elize I remember you. The last time I played before I came back like 2 weeks ago was like 4-5 months ago since I got into other games for a long time, so I've been playing on and off for a long time.

From a gameplay perspective of how long I've been playing = Long before OP Kit, Imake was partner, P2 S2 was the norm, S3's were scarce. If I were to try to guess the exact date when I started playing it would be 08-07/05/2019 Maybe earlier, maybe later I don't really know.

Last edited:

Serae

Established member
I used to be called Cqmpetent, Teene, TaxLimit and now Embolism. I've seen a lot of people so I can only remember the very memorable ones to me, but if your Elize I remember you. The last time I played before I came back like 2 weeks ago was like 4-5 months ago since I got into other games for a long time, so I've been playing on and off for a long time.
Oh okay I don't really remember those names but I am Elize.

TaxLimit

Known member
Oh okay I don't really remember those names but I am Elize.
I wasn't really trying to get involved that much with anyone back then, I just observed from the shadows and had fun playing the game. I was mostly a solo player without a faction, I just allied with people I thought were strong. The past few days I've just seen you afk, and also I saw you bully me with Mel which was nice :mad:

Serae

Established member
I wasn't really trying to get involved that much with anyone back then, I just observed from the shadows and had fun playing the game. I was mostly a solo player without a faction, I just allied with people I thought were strong. The past few days I've just seen you afk, and also I saw you bully me with Mel which was nice :mad:
Mel? and when I'm afk either watching YT waiting for my op kit and kronos kit but can't do that anymore since false blacklisted :(

Brutal

this is incorrect playerbase reputation, considering it was sage's sotw, of course it's going to kill the comp, but if all them servers had there sOTW same time lunar & MMC would win 100%