Denied Tyrvampire’s Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrvampire

IGN: Tyrvampire

Timezone:GMT

Do you own a quality microphone? Yes, Razer Man’O war 7.1

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: I have all three, (Discord: AussieBoi667#3277)

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:No, and I understand that the SagePvP is looking for experienced staff, But I believe that I'm just as capable as any other person, them being a staff or not. Being a staff member is not about how much experience you have, it's about what you have to offer to the community, and I'm offering what SagePvP is searching for. I know a few people who are apart of the staff team, I would love if I could join them and stop people from cheating. SagePvP is such a big part of the HCF community and I want to help them become more known, I want SagePvP to have less and fewer hackers every day and let the HCF players know that SagePvP is a fair and safe place to play. I would also love to bring players who aren't so familiar to the HCF community and show them how to play. SagePvP is a server where all sorts of players can play, scaling from the new players all the way to the most experienced players. Although I've never been a staff member before, but being a staff member is not new to me, I'm very familiar with it and understand that very clearly. I want to make this more quality over quantity. I did not put myself working on my friend's server because I was a TeamSpeak developer and that’s irrelevant to this staff Application. I am fully experienced with hacking and hack clients so I know when someone is hacking or using a hack client. Making SagePvP a better and greater community is my goal.

Why do you want to become staff?: In my humble opinion, it is quite clear that the SagePvP is going to be better than many servers of its kind. I want to become a staff member of the SagePvP because it is going to become a strong network. SagePvP’s player base will be very strong hopefully so it will probably never disband and it will always have new players coming in on a daily basis.

SagePvP has a strong team of dedicated staff already and I would very much like to be apart of that. I could improve myself as a staff member and I could help other staff members with the knowledge and experience I lack in I believe that some staff members could teach me how to become better. I would love to be a part of the direction in which Sage is going to be headed. It would be very gratifying to tell people that I was a part of the SagePvP during its height. Being a staff member on the SagePvP would also be a challenge. The reason I would love to be apart of this challenge is I thrive on challenges. If I was to be lucky enough to get through this challenge, I believe I would make a far better staff member as I would know how to overcome situations in which I couldn't overcome at first.
In my opinion, I believe that the SagePvP is far better than any server on which I have previously experienced. It would be a golden opportunity and a dream come true to be a part of a server which is up there with the best of the best in the whole Minecraft server community. It would be a great honour to be a part of it.

I also would like to be a staff member as I have not been a staff member for over a year now, and it would be a fantastic opportunity to show you what I am capable of. Being a staff member would allow me to explore many different opportunities. These opportunities include making new friends, helping people and improving myself as a person. I believe that being a staff member is like working for a business, if you challenge yourself and you are good at it, you can gain valuable skills needed to lead the way into the" real world ". I would also love to be a staff member as you get to experience a completely different aspect to the game, you not only get to enjoy yourself by playing a fantastic server but you get to help the community at the same time.

I like to build strong connections with the player base, as I believe doing this bridges the gap between the two which creates a greater gaming experience, with the players and the staff working together. I would like to apply to the SagePvP as a staff member because I feel I have a lot to offer. I can bring the commitment and experience which I believe is needed on any great server. I don't think I'm above anyone else when I have assumed the role of a staff member.

Tyrvampire

I feel that SagePvP has loads of potential, and I would like to be a part of this impressive staff team to help players with everything I possibly can. I believe I should be staff because I have a lot of strengths in being a Mod. I believe I would help make this server cleaner and a better server, that it is already, to play on. I would vow to make sure no one is racist, I would make sure no one was hacking and if I thought they were hacking I would screen share them and expose them for the cheats they are. I know every aspect of every department and I think that I am mature for my age and I believe I would make a great staff member on SagePvP. I would like to see this wonderful server grow and be the best server on Minecraft. I am a very helpful person, both on Minecraft and in real life. I have had the opportunity to help current and previous staff members in Teamspeak. I believe I am an extremely friendly person. I would not be rude to anyone in Teamspeak and I would speak to them as I would like to be spoken to. I understand the rules and regulations very well and I know how to be forceful when I have to be. I am not the kind of person who can be talked into unbanning you or giving you a shorter ban time should you have done anything wrong and get banned. I am a very dedicated person and I believe I would exceed my duties as a staff member. I care very much about all players, I am very good at detecting hackers. I have a very good memory and I believe this would be very useful to remember players who have done things wrong in the past or have said things that are not exactly the truth. I would record every ban I made so if a player comes back and tries to lie they would, in turn, get a longer ban for lying about it, every action has a consequence. I am not a biased person at all. I do not treat people different if they are higher ranked. Even if someone is my friend I would not treat them any different to any other player on the server. I am a very good team player and I would like to help other staff should they require my assistance. I am a very understanding person and I can relate to people when they are explaining things to me. My reaction time is exceptional, I would monitor the chat very carefully and should I discover anything I believe to be offensive, illegal, immoral etc I would not hesitate to clear the chat, ban the player or take whatever action necessary to make the gaming experience pleasurable for all playing. I would put a lot of time and effort into being a staff member as well as playing on the SagePvP’s server. I would give advice to anyone, anytime. I would like to become a staff member so as to set a better example for other players and for anyone who applies for staff. I would make my main focus to the players who need my help. At any given time there is a multitude of people in chat asking for help from staff members and I would, to the very best of my ability, be able to help them, should I be given the chance. I know when to ban someone and when not to. When tempers flair in Teamspeak I would know how to defuse the situation. I know how to find clients including huzuni and other simple clients. I would like very much to be trained in the art of detecting harder ones so as to detect cheats. People can hide a client and rename it and it looks perfectly innocent. I really think this SagePvP ‘s community is great and I would like very much to be a part of its success. I will try my utmost to show respect towards all players at all times and to show what a very caring person I am towards every player to ensure their happiness and satisfying them. I would continue to be a very dedicated player as well as a dedicated staff member towards this server and being in TeamSpeak at all times and helping everyone. It would be a great opportunity and I honestly could not think of anything else I would rather be a part of than this amazing staff team. Most people want to be staff because they want to help players out or they want to ban hackers. For me, it is more. As well as helping the players and the server I want to go above that standard and help the server to the best of my ability.

Tyrvampire

Why should we accept you as staff?: I should be accepted as a staff member because I can get involved with the community. Every day I will come online to start a chat with our players and answer any questions/concerns. I will make sure no one is ignored and that everyone is treated with respect. I am much more mature than other applicants as well; I will never say anything inappropriate and I will act more professionally at all times. I will also respond to alerts and reports as soon as possible. I hate it when a staff member, doesn't watch out when someone is cheating, it makes me frustrated; I won't be one of them. I will also welcome new players and staff members. I will make sure they feel appreciated and tell them a thing or two they could know about! There is a quote that my parents have always said to me, and I have followed by it for a really long time. The quote is "Treat others the way you want to be treated" I live up to this quote because if I want respect, I have to show respect to everyone else, this does not mean if someone comes in the group chat Teamspeak and trash talk me, I am going to trash talk them back, even though others can treat me with disrespect I will still treat them with respect. The community will be my number one focus if it's helping people out in support rooms, banning hackers, and even more, I won't back down without a fight! I won't stop supporting the community until it is completely done, which is never because there are always hackers on and people that need help. When someone messages me saying there is someone hacking I will teleport to them faster than anyone! If there are tons of players in support rooms, I will just move all of them in Mass Move channel on Teamspeak or one at a time. The main reason you should accept me as a Mod is because when I am online, there is hardly any staff online, this is not a shot at the staff team, I am just saying there isn't that much staff online. I should be accepted is that I am a nice friendly player and I like to help whether I am staff or not. If someone says hacker or help I will message them. Even though I am not a staff on the server, I can still try my best to help them out. Another reason is that I am active on Kitmap. I am also an active player whether it may be forums, TeamSpeak, or in the game. I have even made my SagePvP’s community a great community. At times there are many hackers on, there isn't much I can do besides join Teamspeak or record them. I could catch hackers faster Ghana anyone else, because I am online a lot and I tend to see a lot of hackers many times. Any other reason you should accept me as a staff member, is because I can give back to the community. What I mean by this is give people mods, texture packs, and other things. I can also give them excellent advice about the Arsenic network and even about the Minecraft game itself. I am experienced in the Minecraft community because I started playing Minecraft in December 2015, so I have a 2-3years experience. Another reason I should be accepted is that I am active on forums, so I will be able to respond really fast to players needing assistance. I've also recently been just talking to some of the staff members on Teamspeak. The last reason you should accept me is that I'm starting to learn Japanese in high school, so I will be able to talk to others that can't speak english. I am also an active person on the forums. I've caught so many players not following the rules and had to go into Teamspeak to get them punished. I've found people block glitching, hacking, saying racism things, and much more. If I were staff I wouldn't have to go into Teamspeak all I would have to do is hit F12 ( Starts my recording) and record them unless it was in chat then I would just have to take a screenshot with gyazo. Here are some other points on why I think you should accept me as a staff member:

1.)Trustworthy, being trustworthy is a very vital to becoming a staff member as you must be able to be trusted by the players and also by the other staff members. I can honestly say that I am a very trustworthy player, and would never choose to abuse my power or even use it to my advantage.

2.) Maturity, this is also an important factor for being a staff member, I can say that I am a very mature person and would always be mature in serious situations. But there is also another side to me, that can joke around and have a laugh when there is nothing serious going on. But when there is work that needs to be done then I will always try and be the first one on the job and will be as mature and as serious as I need to be.

Tyrvampire

3.) Honesty, is also a huge factor to becoming a staff member and is something needed. I am a 100% honest to everyone and will never lie or even bend the truth. But although I think honesty is important other players might not feel the same way, I know that other players can easily try and lie to a staff member which may make my job harder, but I think that I can find out the truth and figure it out. When a sticky situation happens, I can work around it very well, by this I am trying to say is that I am familiar with people that lie and that I can sometimes tell if a player is lying to me or not. So if they are trying to get another player ban, I will check the proof to make sure it is not forged In any kind of way and then deal with the player accordingly.

4.) Empathy, if there was a player on the server who was in a bad or in a sticky situation, I would always try and put myself in their shoes, I will try and see what it feels like to be where they are and where they are trying to come from during the situation. So what I'm trying to say is that I am not a selfish or heartless person and I like to see what other people feel like before taking actions and jumping to any kind of conclusions.

5.) Communication, as I have already said I am a very confident speaker and I am able to communicate with everyone. If there is ever a time where a player needs help, and their history isn't great (they have lied to a member of staff or me) then I will never let this affect the way I talk to them and sort their situation out. I would never take someone else’s side just because of this. Although sometimes I will feel a little bit unsure about communicating with them, if they are being rude or just abusive. But I will feel happy to step out of my comfort zone and try and defuse the situation as best as possible. As a staff member you must be able to communicate well with players and also be confident whilst doing so. If a staff member isn't capable of doing this, then I think it would make their job very hard and they would also struggle to help someone in the teamspeak if ever needed. So I think because of my confidence and being able to communicate well I should be shooting past other applicants.

6.) TeamWork, I can say that I work well on my own but I think I work better in a team, I try my best to show this to the community, by helping people out, telling them what to do and other things around the server and on the SagePvP’s website if their stuck.

7.) Respect, this is a very important aspect to have as a staff member and even as a normal player. If I got accepted as a staff member on the server I would treat every player with respect and never have any favourites that I would be nicer to or treat better.

Additional Information: Generally like to socialize a lot. Hit me up on discord if you want.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Tyrvampire, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.