Denied Tyneko Staff Application

TechsEz

↬ IGN (In-Game Name)
Tyneko

↬ Age

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other)
North America (EST)

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?
SyncPVP Mod
I do not have any proof of this as this was a long time ago and i got a new computer so i lost a little bit of info
SagePVP Mod

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member
I would like to become a staff member I love the sagepvp community since I've been in it for a while i would to experience it in a different way. Another reason I have always wanted to but never really tried but now that i have been on sage as long as it came out i am looking forward to help sage in the future and improve in any way it can i would like to know my fellow staff team members and make good friends while becoming a staff member. If i were to become staff i would love to ban the rule breakers and keep it a clean system. I have seen how staff members on sage work as I've been on sage ever since it came out which will help me even more as I become a staff member. Another reason is because i would like to become a staff member rather than be a player and see how it feels like.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?
If accepted i would try complete best to ban any people using unfair advantages like cheating glitching etc. I would make sure my best not to keep people waiting in TS whether its for a simple reason because i want to shorten these waiting times if there were any and help anyone as soon as possible. I will make sure to actually listen rather than just ignore the player and see what they have to say.

Some traits to represent my myself if you don't know me yet you will know a little bit based of this
Professionalism

9/10
I take being professional serious because as i have my own job to make a living and don't wanna risk anything by not being professional and not going by the rules. I would love to become a great leader and experience something new for me and the players by helping them as i can to strive as a great role model

Maturity
10/10
This is a trait i would take serious because acting like a kid could be a bad reason for you not to assure to your players that the server is not being taken care of by the right person properly. Having maturity can teach you how to show respect and authority and be very organized.

Active
10/10
I can be on at least 30 to 40 hrs
Even though i work and go to school it varies around

Knowledgeable
10/10
As being on this server since it came out i am very knowledgeable by having the experience of the server rules and guidelines and how to know if someone is actually breaking rules or exploiting anything illegal on the server. I have been on HCF for almost 7 years now.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
9/10

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you? (optional)
IrishMagic
Fayyaz

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day)

Monday 8 Hrs
TUESDAY 8 Hrs
WEDNESDAY 8 Hrs
THURSDAY 8 Hrs
FRIDAY 10 to 20 Hrs
Saturday 10 to 20 Hrs
Sunday 10 Hrs

↬ What is your telegram @?
@SteezyTech