Denied Tyf's staff application

Tyf

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Tyf
↬ Age:18
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU (CET - Amsterdam)
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yeah, I owned my own hcf servers back in the day such as:

Venomhcf: I was a CoOwner on this server with a good friend of mine we still speak.

Awaiihcf: I was a admin on this server this was also my favorite server i was staff own this server was also owned by my friend i still speak with.

Oblivionpvp: I remember it had a decent player base and i was a staff manager on it.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: Because i think it would make for a fun experience. Its also my favorite server to play on and becoming staff would open up for more experiences.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Proper staff moderation and just having fun interactions but at all times i will behave as a proper staff to hold up a nice image.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10 because i don't like to lie and I don't like lies.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) X

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 4+ Minimal

↬ What is your telegram @?: @IGNTYF

↬ What is your discord @?:Tyf#6609

↬ Additional Information (optional)?: https://sagepvp.org/forum/threads/staff-application-by-definetly.674/#post-4538 my last application (2019)/ for a lot of these past servers i staffed on it was 4+ years ago.

Last edited: