Not open for further replies.

twoglocks

IGN (In-Game Name):
twoglocks
Timezone:
CST (Central Standard Time)
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
CavePvP
2 weeks | Mod | I resigned from this wonderful position due to my real life situation not being fit, and I felt somebody would be a better candidate seeing how my real life situation was going.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I wish to be apart of this great family for many reasons. I have been playing this server for almost a month now and I have loved it!As well as I have connect with a lot of people and made some friends that have stuck with me. What I am getting to is that I love this community and would love to be able to help it in many more ways, especially being able to help them with things that regular players can not, whether it be how to do something or if somebody is breaking the rules/regulations. As well as I want to help the staff team in any way possible, this way the server is protected and fun for everybody who is playing. Also when I help people I just get a since of sensation that I have made that persons day brighter and hopefully cheered them up a little bit.
If accepted, how can you improve the players' experience?:
If I am accepted into this wonderful family I hope to improve the players experience in many ways
The main way is that I am very active, I try to be on as much as possible, and with me being on a lot this makes the player feel like I am always there for them and that I can help them whenever they need help.
As well as I am mature, for my age I have been told I am very mature, as well as I think myself that I am mature, with this I could teach others players to be more mature and improve everybody's experience within the server, this way I can cut down the toxicity/harrasing to a minimum.
Also I feel I am very good at communicating, so whenever somebody makes a mistake I feel I am very well at dealing with things like that, because my approach on things like that is that I love to talk to them and know what they were thinking at the time and why they did it. So I feel I would be very good at dealing with situations.
As well as I am very honest, whenever I make a mistake I always own up to it, that is just how I was raised, to be honest and I haven't ever learned or been taught anything differently.
Also I am a quick learner, this way I could learn from the people around me and be out there to help others as quick as possible this way the players and the community always have somebody to go to if another member of the staff team or community is occupied at the time.
As well as I am dedicated, I feel that how hard you try at something show a lot about your character and you as a person, so whenever I do something I always try my hardest at whatever I am doing.
As well as I am very respectful, so I will always listen and show respect to everybody that I talk to because I feel you should be respectful to everybody that you meet because everybody deserves respect no matter how they treat you.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Yes, Helper | Dowr was a Trial-Mod on CavePvP with me at the time.
Additional Information?:
Although I have little staff experience I believe that everybody has to start somewhere and I hope you can see that to.

Thank you for reading this
If you see anything wrong with my application please tell me!

Last edited:

twoglocks

Although I did not put much detail I am unsure of what to add so if you have any suggestions please tell me! I prefer to show what I can do other than tell you because I believe that actions are more important and show more than words ever can.

wpo

Veteran Member

The color scheme hurts my eyes.
Only make the standard format bold.
Lacking experience.
Joined the forums today, I suggest you take some time to interact with the community.
No spacing.​

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
Neutral
The add spacings and change the color sceme a bit. It's generally a good application.
Good luck with your application!

Hayh

💻✅

Not that much experience in being a staff member
Applications has a lot of grammatical errors and doesn't have that much detail.

twoglocks

The color scheme hurts my eyes.​

Only make the standard format bold.​

Lacking experience.​

Joined the forums today, I suggest you take some time to interact with the community.​

No spacing.​
I will change the color scheme and yes I do not have much staff experience but you have to start somewhere! And although I did join today I didn't see a need for me to make an account until now. Thanks so much for the feedback though!

twoglocks

Not that much experience in being a staff member
Applications has a lot of grammatical errors and doesn't have that much detail.
Thanks for the feed back, but yes I do not have much detail but in my opinion I think that just because I do not put much detail doesn't mean I did not put effort into it. Anyways Thanks!

Hayh

💻✅
Thanks for the feed back, but yes I do not have much detail but in my opinion I think that just because I do not put much detail doesn't mean I did not put effort into it. Anyways Thanks!
I never said that you didn't put effort into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.