Denied Turnors staff app

Kxnl

Known member
IGN (In-Game Name):
Turnor

Region (EU/NA/Other):
I am NA.

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes, I do have previous staffing experiences on other networks but most of them aren't on HCF related servers.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
The reason I want to become staff on SagePvP is because I would love to help out the players in need. I am willing to spend most of my free time just helping the people on the server and if anyone needs any help with anything I can help them. I am on super late at night and I can be on when staff aren't and I find people that need help and wait a long time because either staff aren't on or they are busy and I am on very late and not very busy at all and am willing to spend time helping the people in need. I don't let situations get the best of me, I keep it always respectful and in a kind manner and very professional. I have been playing on Sage for a while and see mistakes that I could help fix and I can try to give good ideas to the higher staff to help them and make the community better. I will be very active because I have a lot of free time and if no staff is on I will always be there. More reasons that I want to become staff is because I have always been a helper, I have always had something about helping other people and being nice to people in need. I find that there is a lot of arguments that get out in chat that could be stopped by staff if they step in and I feel that they could do something which is why I can help so that arguments in chat don't go as far as they should and I can just help them calm down. I often see players in need and no staff helping the players in need, I will help those players in need if staff do not help them. I have much knowledge on what I need to do and if I don't have knowledge I will ask a higher staff that knows everything or more than me. I am very active on TeamSpeak and will move everyone online that requires assistance. I'd really like to help remove all the hackers and rule breakers in the server and if anyone has proof of someone glitching I will do whatever I can to help them out. One of the things I can not bring to the staff is screensharing because I do not know how to screenshare and if someone is cheating and I need someone to SS I will go to someone that is SS verified. I will try to learn how to screenshare so that I can bring more to the staff team. When I am given a task to do something I will complete is as fast and as good as possible and will try my hardest to not mess the task up. Other than that, this is why I would like to become staff on SagePvP.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
The reason behind why I would like to become staff on the SagePvP network is because I would love to help the community to become a better place and I believe I can help by improving the community. Other ways I could help improve the server.

Fairness
Every player that I can help or talk to will be treated the same that I treat everyone. If I was friends with someone that got in trouble I would not abuse for them and unban them. I would keep them banned and not unban them just because they are my friend. If they did something to another player that involves punishment I would punish them and not abuse for them.
Kindness

and Courtesy
All players will be treated with kindness and no rudeness from me. If a player is rude to me I will still do my best to keep them calm and I will be nice to them. Every player will be treated the same by me.

Professionalism
When hearing about this it is one of my top priorities. I make sure that I can make everything on time if needed and I make sure to talk to higher staff to always do my job right. I will always make sure that I do my job completely and correctly and I will make sure that I do it right by talking to a staff higher to me.

Dedication
SagePvP is one of the only servers I play. I play other servers here and there but I mainly play Sage, if I were to be accepted would I dedicated a more of my majority of my time to Sage and I would focus on helping others in need as a priority. I am willing to spend most of my free time helping the community getting a better place.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
On a scale of 1-10 my honesty scale would be a 9, Sage is my favorite server of them all and I would love to be nice and just help everyone out if they need assistance.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Yes, 2x12 and Aborted can vouch for me.

Additional Information?:
I might not be as active during some week days and some weekends because of sports and school but I will be as active as I possibly can be.​

Last edited:

kamonk

No hcf staff experience. I'd recommend tryning to staff on some other smaller hcf servers to gain some experience. Thata side, good luck!!

Kxnl

Known member
No hcf staff experience. I'd recommend tryning to staff on some other smaller hcf servers to gain some experience. Thata side, good luck!!
Thank you for your feedback! But I have friends that can help me learn! But thank you.