Denied Turnor staff thread

Kxnl

Known member
IGN (In-Game Name): Turnor

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I was once a staff on a smaller server so I could kind of get used to staffing. I don’t remember the name of the server, but it was a part of the smaller hcf community.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would be a good person to take on the responsibility of being a staff member because. I can maintain a level of respect for the players. I have quite a bit of experience in the HCF community and know how things should work. As stated before my qualities would be very useful in the SagePvP staff team. My goal is to grow as a person and gain even more experience as not only a player but as someone who wants to help the community. As a staff member there is a lot of pressure. I feel I can handle that pressure and overcome difficult tasks that are given to me.

I think I have a fun and humorous personality, I think this would be a good quality to add to the staff team, I have heard numerous Staff joke around and I think I could be apart of that. Bringing more humour to the staff team. I don't have the most experience I should have and I think this server would be a very great place to gain more experience. I believe I can make a change to the server. You may hear it a lot but I do think that I would make a difference by bringing Humour, Kindness, and just a general happy vibe towards the server. I also see that a lot of people need help during SOTW, I would be active 100% of the SOTW time unless important events are happening, eg Birthdays.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I feel my skills in certain areas would be quite useful to SagePvP, I would be a good person to take on the responsibility of being a staff member because. I can maintain a level of respect for the players. I have quite a bit of experience in the HCF community and know how things should work. As stated before my qualities would be very useful in the Sage PvP staff team. My goal is to grow as a person and gain even more experience as not only a player but as someone who wants to help the community. As a staff member there is a lot of pressure. I feel I can handle that pressure and overcome difficult tasks that are given to me.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate my honesty a 8-9/10 Because sometimes I don't like to tell the truth to not get in trouble. I wouldn't lie to the staff/owners on sage because I would not want to get demoted.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No, none of them can.

Additional Information?: I have been banned multiple times in the past, but I have changed since then. But that’s it, whoever is reading this, I hope you have a great day!

Last edited:
A

Averred

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate my honesty a 8-9/10
Neutral

"If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why" Forgot to explain why.
Really bad format, take a look at other formats and make it look a bit like them

Kxnl

Known member
Neutral

"If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why" Forgot to explain why.
Really bad format, take a look at other formats and make it look a bit like them
Fixed. Thanks for the help and feedback!

Dev

+1
Active, Is nice and chill, and Mature. I would rate him 9-10 if it were up to be a staff.

dfm

Established member
Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.
I suggest adding more detail before applying again.