[Moderator] PvPGym Network
[Trial-Mod] VeltPvP
[Trial-Mod] Zonix Network
[Trial-Mod] Valux Network
[Trial-Mod] Vexir Network
[Helper] OxPvP
[Moderator] Code66 Screenshare tool

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to be a part of one of the biggest and also the best community out there. I feel like I fit this position because I have a lot of good experiences on being a staff on Minecraft servers and I always love communicating with players. I enjoy playing on HCF and also the Practice server because I like helping players if they're against a cheater. I would also be active on the chat always checking for spam or racism and I will try my best to get rid of them all when you give me this job I will treat it with respect and also I will treat it as it like my own server. I think that I can find most clients out there. I'm really active within Teamspeak and I will do my best to help players that's in need and I will try to answer very thing within my knowledge of the rules and the game.

I wanna become a staff on SagePvP because really tbh, It's all about just taking care of the server and also making another players day fun and enjoyable to play. I just want to make new players that goes into SagePvPto have the greatest time joining the server and also make them so they wanna come back as always and tell their friends about it being a staff on SagePvP would be an honored since this is probably the greatest server out there atm. I would like to start my new adventure here and I hope that you give me that chance to do so. I love helping players like always! It's an enjoyment to make someones day better. I'm a really positive guy and yeah. I'm currently a developer for screenshare tools and java developer atm but I'm been in and out of the community due to school but I am finally back and better. I would like to be staff on SagePvP because I think I could help the server improve and help the server to become one of the biggest community out there with my knowledge of my coding. I would love to get to know players and staff members and make a strong bond with you guys. Me being a staff personality is the best feeling because I could help so much people via In-game chat and via TeamSpeak. I am very active player as far as I know I am very humble and down to earth guy. I am easily to get along with. I don't get back over simple things and I joke around too. If I get more coding experience I would also would like to apply to be part of the development team for SagePvP. I have a lot of knowledge's on just finding cheats and finding cheaters. I know I am very qualified for the position because I'm just well off. I think you guys should reconsider me because I'm well experienced within Practice, KitMap, HCF and I'm sure that I will never let you guys down and I just loved how VeltPvP is growing and growing and I just want to be apart of it as a staff. I want to get to know you guys. I like to think of myself of being an independent but supportive person and that you can rely on and also put your trust into. I will do my best to support and help someone if they are in need and I just really really want to be part of this awesome community and I want to do staff series if that's possible and that I hope that you guys just give me one shot to prove myself to you and enjoy me being a staff on your server.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Player's experience would be blown out the roof because player's on SagePvP will never experience troubles with customer support, player support, cheater support because I will be on all the time and keeping the community clean and positive as ever. I love to always help out other players with their situations whatever it is. I could say that no one can bypass me on screenshare even for mac's. I've been in the field for SS for a very long time and I also have cheat developer friends which are cool with me and I mostly find strings/detection methods for their cheats.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
My honestly would be 10/10 because there's no point lying to someone over the internet. It's literally just dumb and you wont gain nor get anything from doing so.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Juwish, xLukez, Rowin, Aoros, SetRaidable, Narysus and many more.
Additional Information?:
From Toronto, Canada and I am a java developer

Tool showcase:

Last edited:

Sauds

Legendary Member
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Juwish, xLukez, Rowin, Aoros, SetRaidable, Narysus and many more.

They mean on Sage

C

calvin

Congrats, your application has been set to pending!

Please message @indent on Telegram to setup an interview time that suits you best.

Status
Not open for further replies.