Denied TryHarding' Staff Applications [EU]

TryHarding_

↬ IGN (In-Game Name):TryHarding_
↬ Age:16
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):Eu
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
RisenCloud - I started off as a helper after playing the server for 5 days and getting to know the staff team. After about a week the owner, promoted me to Moderator. This was the fastest promotion I had ever received in my staff experience, and the reason I was given is because he felt I handled communicating and interacting with the players unique, that most staff weren't as considerate of players situations and would just jump straight to punishments if the crime fit the criteria. I wasn't really sure what he meant at first but I think he was referring to how I try to sort out a situation like two human beings by talking through things before handing out any form of punishment to a player [within reason of course]. It took about 4 weeks total from joining the server to become an administrator and to this day I am still good friends with the guy. Unfortunately his server was closed at the end of 2021 after school became too much for him.

InfernalMC - I started off as a helper for about a week and a half here, at the time the server population wasn't extreme maybe 5-15 players online at a time, I got to know the owners and administrators at the time (it was a fresh S1 server so they had no helpers/mods yet) and we actually connected really well, about 2 weeks after getting the helper status I was promoted to Moderator and I never was given a reason why. Sadly at the start of the next season I was going through a really hard time IRL and I had to resign, but this was probably one of the best server staff experiences I ever had.

ThePandaNetwork - This server was extremely small, it usually only had 1-10 players on at a time at the maximum, me and the owner became friends pretty quickly after I joined and helped out when he needed it, I actually went all the way to co-ownership with him after about a month. We did some good work together and by the end of it we we're averaging 15 players at a time which was a nice accomplishment for the both of us. Unfortunately like Angus, he also had school get in the way and had to discontinue his server.

CypherCade - I actually played on this server from 2017 all the way to 2020 under a different server name, and it took me a long time to earn a staff position here, the server closed shortly after i became a helper and I didn't really get to do a whole lot but I figured it was worth mentioning still.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I already help players where I can in game because when I am able to make other players have a good time, even at the expense of my own time and fun, I don't know how to explain it really it just makes me feel like I have accomplished something great? Like i understand its just a video game, but it still feels really good to know I have done something that has improved somebody else's life even if its just a small improvement. Thinking about it though, that's kind of a selfish reason which I'm not proud of.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I already help players where I can in game because when I am able to make other players have a good time, even at the expense of my own time and fun, I don't know how to explain it really it just makes me feel like I have accomplished something great? Like i understand its just a video game, but it still feels really good to know I have done something that has improved somebody else's life even if its just a small improvement. Thinking about it though, that's kind of a selfish reason which I'm not proud of.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
No

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
Yes of course

↬ What is your telegram @?:
@TryHarding_1175

↬ Additional Information (optional)?:
I know the points I made in this application probably don't compare to other applicants who could have potentially been trying for months, or even years, however I do appreciate you guys taking the time out of your day to read this. If you have any questions you'd like to ask I would love to hear them so feel free to message me on discord or ingame. And also if this application is denied I would completely understand. Thankyou again, take care <3

Sewing

Veteran Member
Hello.
I have reviewed your application. Unfortunately, it has been denied.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks.