Denied truereaper staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.

truereaper_yt

IGN: truereaper
Timezone:EST
Do you have any previous staff experience? sadly not but i would love to try staff on sagepvp

Why would you like to become a staff member?: to help the server grow and have a better community and since the virus that is going on is giving me a lot of free time so i know that i will be really active on the server also i really like helping people so i think this will be a good investment of time for me because it will give me joy and help the community i dont have staff on other server but i like to help people that need help when they ask for it in chat

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: i would invest my time to this server and the people that play sage to give them a better experience when playing sage especially in the next couple weeks there is gonna be a lot of people playing since on covid-19 and a lot of helping xD

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:no

Additional Information?: hello my name is Oliver and i am 15 years old and in grade 9 i have been playing minecraft since i was 4 i am a really funny funny guy i love to make people smile and laugh. i am on every day after i have school witch is from 9am to 2:50pm.

Last edited:

RETROUSSE

Established member
Denied:
Hello @, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failure to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.