↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Scouts Network - [Owner] [Resigned]
MatrixHCF [Trial-Mod] [Resigned]
KiraHCF [Mod] [Resigned]
Vertx Network [Mod] [MANAGER GRIEFED]
RosePVP [Trial-Mod] [DEMOTED]
NovaHC [Trial-Mod] [GOT GRIEFED]
Azaurath [Trial-Mod] [Server Shutdown]
PVPZone [Senior-Mod] [Current Until Accepted] sadly I have no proof of all these networks other then pvpzone and vertx D:

Why would you like to become a staff member?: Honestly SagePVP is the only thing that can bring hcf back and I have been trying to get staff for so long even 2 years ago I think I made a application when I was 12 but now I am 14 and it has just been a thing I want and I think I deserve a chance because I feel like if given a chance I can get good staff experience and I will pledge my loyalty towards SagePVP.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would understand them and treat them like other players so they dont feel left out and I am good with helping others. I think people will be happy that I am staff on SagePVP and I would Courage them to join here
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8/10 nobody is 10% honest.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) oCorey maybe we are good friends and we joke around.
↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) In total I can give a whole 87hrs (12 hours in 7 days for hcf) in one map for HCF and 240hrs (12 hours per map for kitmap) For Kitmap.
↬ What is your telegram @?: travisXD
↬ What is your discord @?: travy#1512
↬ Additional Information (optional)?: I am hoping I get a chance and if not I will keep applying every 2 weeks to see if I ever get a chance it would make my day, I get it if you dont accept me :D (300 + words)

Last edited:

citation

Established member

mot a lot of detail, most experience you have at a server is TMod except for like 3 servers. Also staff at another server which will get you denied straight up

xtreme!

mot a lot of detail, most experience you have at a server is TMod except for like 3 servers. Also staff at another server which will get you denied straight up

Yeah because they all shut down and no big servers give me a chance I am and the state of hcf is not dead at all but new hcf servers are kinda low and any new ones are mostly vipermc premades and skidded. Triggerings I am willing to leave if accepted as I have said. I am mostly getting denied its sage the best hcf server atm

Status
Not open for further replies.