Trixkz constant abuse

Sauds

Legendary Member
Hello Sage Community,

As you're most likely aware whenever abuse is reported it is dealt with directly by Botings, bare in mind I know he deals with it, but I also wanted to see if this has happened to anyone else.

So earlier today I was playing Kits as normal and have came across "Trixkz" abusing, he clearly started editing saferooms whilst in GMC whilst players were PvPing so his "friends" could get the kills. Now I'd like to point out being a past admin I can also vouch that this isn't the first time something like this has happened involving Trixkz, which is why I then went into TeamSpeak to report it, although later found that he was also abusing by spawning in potions such as invisibility. Now I know potions doesn't really mean anything, although its the point that it has been allowed for him todo this is what I find unforgivable. I don't believe players should have to grind and work for then administrators who are supposed to be trustworthy allowed to then log into do this.

WuMarik & EnglishTemper can also both confirm that this was indeed done by Trixkz. Thanks for reading my thread and hope to see your responses.​

yungwindeLt

Established member
1+

he was abusing so much. even amarese told me "alot of people dislike him. and i've gotten alot of reports of him abusing"

he can't do this shit. he should be demoted.

Brock

Veteran Member
Hello Sage Community,

As you're most likely aware whenever abuse is reported it is dealt with directly by Botings, bare in mind I know he deals with it, but I also wanted to see if this has happened to anyone else.​

So earlier today I was playing Kits as normal and have came across "Trixkz" abusing, he clearly started editing saferooms whilst in GMC whilst players were PvPing so his "friends" could get the kills. Now I'd like to point out being a past admin I can also vouch that this isn't the first time something like this has happened involving Trixkz, which is why I then went into TeamSpeak to report it, although later found that he was also abusing by spawning in potions such as invisibility. Now I know potions doesn't really mean anything, although its the point that it has been allowed for him todo this is what I find unforgivable. I don't believe players should have to grind and work for then administrators who are supposed to be trustworthy allowed to then log into do this.​

WuMarik & EnglishTemper can also both confirm that this was indeed done by Trixkz. Thanks for reading my thread and hope to see your responses.​
I have no previous experience of this but I can suspect it. Trixkz has been suspiciously flying around in war zone, and his friends always do have very good gear:

Sauds

Legendary Member
Administrators have been banned from playing Kits so obviously something is happening, I just want to know why this has continuously been allowed and forgotten about?.