Denied Trippie's Application

Trippie1400

IGN: Trippie1400
Timezone: GMT

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes, i own a Rode NT-USB Studio Mic.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes, my Discord is N - Marketing#2465, And also a Telegram.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: I was Staff on MC-Core, an old minecraft server from 2015

Why do you want to become Staff?: I want to become staff because i play alot of KITMap, and i see alot of people who arent very nice and i think theres alot of stuff i could to do help it on there, as it seems like there isnt very often staff on and other than i study marketing as of right now so i have lots of free time on the computer and i really love helping people and bringing a project further

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: YOU guys should accept me as a Staff Because i am very consistent i like to get things done and if i set a goal i am most defintely gonna finish it i also have great support skills so i will always be ready to answer the Consumer whenever i am online,

Can any staff member vouch for you?: I dont think so i mainly play KITMap's were there really rare is staff on.
Additional Information: I really hope this suits the hopes you guys have if anyone have questions, staff or normal players reach me on discord

Brock

Veteran Member

reasons above
Also super toxic. (Messages Botings “gay”)

Last edited:
S

Sansyy

Lack of detail and effort
Hard to read
Little staff experience
Bad grammar

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Trippie1400, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.