Denied Triller's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triller

Triller’s Application [NA]

IGN: Triller
Timezone: Central Timezone
Do you own a quality microphone? : Yes i do.
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: I have all 3
Do you have any previous staff experiences?: I do have previous staff experience. Ive owned about 3 servers myself and been mod/admin/helper etc on multiples servers. I know pretty much every command in every single HCF Core so i wouldnt have a problem.
Why do you want to become staff?: Well its a very nice community and ive been trying to get into this game more, so i want to become a staff on any server so it motivates me to play the game and get rid of the cheaters.
Why should we accept you as staff?: Well im very friendly, mature, teamplayer or leader. I can complete most task that im asked to do without any problems or hesitation.
Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? : No
Additional Information: I play overwatch :)

Requirements
- You must be at least 15 years old
- Must be an active member of the forums and the server
- You must have at least one previous HCF staff experience
- You may not plagiarise or copy another users application
- You can not be a toxic member of the community
- You may not apply using other links (ex. google docs)

REMINDER: All comments made on your application should be used to help you improve upon it. The final decision on your staff application are to be made by the Staff Manager(s).

Encircle

Established member
It's not even worth commenting about since it shows no detail, effort, organization. Anything that will actually benefit you.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Triller, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.