Denied trikkaYT's Staff Application

trikkaYT

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): trikkaYT
↬ Age: 15
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Im founder at afkclicker.minehut.gg and im owner of RenchMC (a HCF server that will release soon hopfully (doing stuff with the hoster rn))
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would do staff series on my YouTube channel like headed or other trial mod/staff player and i would look if players need help and would look that everyone follows the rules
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would help players and would look for cheaters and punish them if they are cheating and would help everyone (i would be on the teamspeak waiting for players to support)
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 7.5 I would rate Myself like this because I'm good at looking for cheaters and at server/player management
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Right now, no
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 3 - 5
↬ What is your discord @?: trikkayt
↬ Additional Information (optional): I don't have not the best PC so like sometimes I lag, i am from germany and you can trust me becuase im developer and owner on my friends server (not big)

Last edited:

AlgerinoGOD

-1 lack of detail, no staff experience
At the why would you like to become a staff member question: Should be more detailed
At the if accepted, how would you improve the players experience question: Should be more detailed by listing more detail on how would you make it more better

trikkaYT

-1 lack of detail, no staff experience
At the why would you like to become a staff member question: Should be more detailed
At the if accepted, how would you improve the players experience question: Should be more detailed by listing more detail on how would you make it more better
did it ig