Manager - HcMystic
Admin - HcDreams
Azora - SrMod
ArticPvP - T-Mod
FenixPvP - SrAdmin
WarPvP - Admin
SkyHcf - T-Mod

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

The reason i want to become staff at sage is because in my opinion its really underrated as a server its such a fun noob friendly server you can practically pvp as soon as you log on thanks to the /kit sotw, /claimvip which i think is an amazing feature sage is just one of them all round good server im currently trying to get back into staffing in general and i thought what would be better then sage. Sage has an amazing staff team, active friendly management and ownership team also, i see alot of sage's potential to grow even more and i want to be apart of the amazing team when it does. The community that supports sage is absolutely crazy the amount of people that hate on the server is a very large amount but it doesn't stop the owners/sage team from pushing threw the hate and releasing the server week after week with updates new features, bug fixes etc. To put it simple theres no other server i would rather go to then sage and i hope you give me the opportunity to become a staff member.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would improve the players experience by being active daily so they aren't bored of waiting for support. i've also got experience in development so im always coming up with new a fascinating ideas which could be used on sage. As i mentioned above i'm 15 years of age which means im quite young and that is a good thing because i can understand point of views from a younger persons perspective when dealing with situations in ts even tho i'm young i am mature and i understand how to play my role and a staff no matter the role im given im a fast learn and good listener which can improve time dealing with support rooms that means we have more people enjoying the server then complaining about it. In my opinion the best way to improve a players experience/time on the server is to have active staff for all regions there's alot of na staff but there's also alot of EU players which aren't receiving support due the time zone and if I were accepted I be able to help with this since I'm eu.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

6/10

I would have to say six due to the fact i'm a bit goofy and i like to mess around in vc now and again which could reflect a bad image on sagepvp. sometimes
my brain completely breaks where i would have to ask someone to repeat something twice to understand what there are actually on about. I haven't got the best grammar but for my age I would have to say I'm quite mature ,professional and i can explain thing in detail when dealing with issue or discussing something.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Sadly no.

Additional Information?:

I can guarantee without a doubt if you gave me a chance at sage you will not regret it i will work twice as hard as anyone on the staff team.

Please note that I haven't showed proof of experience cause I haven't be able to get response from any of the owners or management.

Last edited:

Poomley

Didn't meet word requirement, no proof on staffing experience, "reflects a bad imagine on sagepvp", and very little use of any sorts of grammar.

D

Deployable

thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.