IGN:
Trickery

Timezone:
GMT

UK

Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes a Hyper Cloud 2

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes all of them I will provide when the application gets taken further ( if it does )

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
Yes i have been helper ranging to Sr.Admin

Why do you want to become staff?:

I would like to become a Helper here on SagePvP because I want another chance at being a staff member. After I was demoted about a year and a half ago I have been gaining experience and knowledge about being a better staff member and I would not make the same mistakes as I did a year ago. When I was staff last year I made a few staff series videos on YouTube and they all did very well on likes and views. I really enjoyed recording a staff series and would definitely do it again. I also notice that it can take a long to me moved in teamspeak my a staff member and if accepted I would always be doing support rooms and doing the best I can with the permissions I have. I'm also applying for staff so that I can gain experience and learn about how to be a better staff member such as learning more methods for finding hacked clients while screensharing. This community as a whole can often be very toxic and one of the jobs of a staff member is to punish players for breaking the rules and being toxic is against the rules. I often see people being toxic in chat and not getting punished for it and as a staff member, I would do my best to punish as many people as I can for breaking the server rules. I am also pretty well known community and I am hoping that I can get a reputation as a good staff member and more known throughout the community. If I do get accepted to become a staff member SagePvP would be the largest network I have ever become a staff member on. SagePvP would also be a great opportunity for gaining good experience as a staff member that I can apply to my everyday life and the server.
Why should we accept you as staff?:

I think that you should accept me as staff because:

I am professional.

In my past experiences as a staff member, I have learned a lot about being professional with other staff members and players of the server. While staffing professionalism is very important because you are representing the server and if you are not professional and mature while doing your job the server could get a bad reputation.

I am active.
One of the keys to succeeding as a staff member is being active. If I am accepted I would be active doing my job on all server platforms such as the forums, discord, teamspeak, and more. I can be on everyday for at least 3 hours a day because of my mostly clear schedule.
I am experienced.

I have been staff on many different kinds of networks including HCF I have learned from the mistakes I made last year and have improved by going out and gaining experience. If I am accepted I would put my experience to use and hopefully succeed as a staff member.

I am knowledgeable about HCF
I have been playing HCF for a long time and I have played on many different servers and seen how they are run. I have learned a lot about how HCF works what know how to help players in certain situations regarding HCF, commands, etc.

I am able to record with good quality.
I am able to record 60 FPS game play which is important as a staff member because as a lower staff member you are should record proof of punishments so that you don't get in trouble for false punishing someone.

I am patient.
As a staff member, it is important to be patient. While staffing there will more than likely be times where you have to take your time or wait for something or someone. One example is making sure that you are punishing someone for the correct amount of time and for the correct reason.

I am unbias.
When you are on the job as a staff member it is important to not have any bias when it comes to anything. I would not take one person's side in a situation I would provide a neutral 3rd party view on the situation and use my best judgment to resolve the situation.

I am focused.
I don't get distracted easily I always try to prioritise one issue on hand. This is useful for a staff member because I would not get distracted if I am dealing with a situation or helping a player by going and doing something else.

Additional Information:

On regards to proof of being staff i have none as it was a very long time ago as some people may know reading this pulse was around a long time ago and i stopped staffing around a year ago and now looking to get back into it.

As stated above i work part time and do +16 hours a week, the rest of the time will be dedicated to Sage.
I can be on the server upto 8+9 hours a day depending on when im working.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application, Trickery:)

Last edited:

Confunction

If you would like to change this rating to a neutral or higher, just add more elaboration on your “do you have any past staff experiences”. Good luck.
-Confunction

Umzk

Veteran Member
-1 selling his account
4A5E7F56-69E9-447F-890B-18F7C0CED5BB.jpeg

VerifiedMod

[-1] "Do you have any previous staff experiences?" Doesn't go in depth at all with what he learned as a staff member, or even what networks he was on.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @City, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.