Denied Trial-Mod Application

dramqq

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): dramqq
↬ Age: 15 (16 in 2 months)
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes i do it was Tryhard Network (it was serbian server so you dont know it) its closed now but it was good community 100+ players was playing every day i was Staff-Manager honestly i got promoted to that position cause i was active and was doing pretty nice job im honestly so active and good at Screen-sharing i have nice guide that i use for my ss i made it its not that big but good and i think i would be good here also cause im rly active and can watch-out chat every single time and help the server.
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: Cause i've been playing sage for 3+ years and i rly had good time and i think i wanna get my status up and try to be staff on sage cause its the only server i've been playing for past 3 years!
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would watch chat help players everytime they need it watch reports, and get hackers out of the server cause im really good at screen-sharing and would made ppl to be happy and enjoy the server cause i have rly nice personality.Also i would promote the server really often.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? i honestly rate myself 10 i didnt lied anything i said in this post and i think i can get my trial at this server and i know i will do my best.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) i dont have one to vouch for me unfortunately
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): Hours per day honestly 6-10 depends mostly im active whole day but not everytime.
↬ What is your discord @?: dramqq#7764
↬ Additional Information (optional): Also i applied for translator so i can be good for that its on pending and its Serbian,English i speak very well serbian and english also good thank you for your time reading this.!

Last edited: